+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

July14

Apr 27, 2023
So, it can be difficult to interpret some notes, but perhaps the 'cancelled' note is referring to this cancelled 'verification line' after they received your new Schedule A. There may be nothing to do next but wait. I was only urging you to make sure all your doc's are in and that you make sure your status is valid in Canada for as long as possible ... just in case something goes wrong. I'm truly hoping that the 'cancelled' notation is just IRCC correcting an internal matter. Be positive but be prepared to extend your validity in Canada, if needed. Best wishes!

Again, anyone out there with advice or experience with a 'Cancelled' Criminality status?
@CherAmie can you please check Dm conversations.. thanks!

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got a reply from IRCC today in my online account. It’s a letter requesting my information like name, UCI, entry date etc.
They said that they tried to contact me by email but I didn’t reply so they sent this letter now.
but the email in that letter is wrong, I don’t know how they got it wrong.
Anyway, I sent them my information from my actual email.

does anyone know if I’m supposed to reply to the email instead of sending a new one?
I can’t reply because they sent the email to a wrong address so I just sent a new email.

will this Cause any delays?
And which email am I supposed to reply to? There was an email in the letter I replied to that, but I don’t know if it’s the right one.
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Congratulations! & you have done the correct thing by sending your response to that email from your current/correct email. Check your junk mail going forward as well.

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got a reply from IRCC today in my online account. It’s a letter requesting my information like name, UCI, entry date etc.
They said that they tried to contact me by email but I didn’t reply so they sent this letter now.
but the email in that letter is wrong, I don’t know how they got it wrong.
Anyway, I sent them my information from my actual email.

does anyone know if I’m supposed to reply to the email instead of sending a new one?
I can’t reply because they sent the email to a wrong address so I just sent a new email.

will this Cause any delays?
And which email am I supposed to reply to? There was an email in the letter I replied to that, but I don’t know if it’s the right one.
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
What you received is a portal email. Congratulations !!

Reactions: alex&liz

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
What you received is a portal email. Congratulations !!
I mean I didn’t get the email, they sent to someone else’s email I think. I just got the letter in my Gckey. They asked my details like name, UCI, date or entry etc.

I sent it on the email mentioned in the letter.
What I’m worried about is if it’ll cause any delays? Because I didn’t reply to the email, I had to send a new email. They had previously sent the email to someone else’s email address.

the request letter in my Gckey had a wrong email address.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I mean I didn’t get the email, they sent to someone else’s email I think. I just got the letter in my Gckey. They asked my details like name, UCI, date or entry etc.

I sent it on the email mentioned in the letter.
What I’m worried about is if it’ll cause any delays? Because I didn’t reply to the email, I had to send a new email. They had previously sent the email to someone else’s email address.

the request letter in my Gckey had a wrong email address.
You should be okay given that you provided your UCI & other personal details like "Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:" -- they'll be able to 'find' you. If you are still concerned or do not receive the next email in the landing process (the access to the PR portal including a temporary password) in the upcoming week, then send another email to that same address indicating what you've stated above -- that you are concerned they may have an incorrect email and want to ensure that any new information is sent to 'this' email address and ask if there is anything else you need to do to ensure that future email correspondence will go to the correct one. Check your junk mail as well, just in case. Best wishes!

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
You should be okay given that you provided your UCI & other personal details like "Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:" -- they'll be able to 'find' you. If you are still concerned or do not receive the next email in the landing process (the access to the PR portal including a temporary password) in the upcoming week, then send another email to that same address indicating what you've stated above -- that you are concerned they may have an incorrect email and want to ensure that any new information is sent to 'this' email address and ask if there is anything else you need to do to ensure that future email correspondence will go to the correct one. Check your junk mail as well, just in case. Best wishes!
Yah, they asked for an email to send the PR portal, I provided my correct email. So, hopefully they will not make the same mistake again. I’m just surprised how can they send my PR email to a wrong email address. I’ve never even seen that email address before.
they wrote in the letter that they tried to contact me by email but I didn’t respond so they sent the letter in my Gckey. It’s obviously their fault.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Applied: GI May 6
AOR : 16 Feb 2022
GU: April 2023 (Background: We are processing your background check. -> Not applicable)

ADR: 8 May 2023 -> 9 May 2023 uploaded
After uploading ADR, I haven't received any updates from IRCC, so I called IRCC. The agent told me that the ADR submitting page of the IRCC website has a technical issue, so I should upload the ADR through webform online once again. I think the agent gave me the best advice because I got the gold mail the next day I uploaded it to the webform.

PR confirmation Portal : 24 May 2023 -> replied 24 May 2023 (Background: Not applicable -> We are processing your background check.)
PR Portal eamil: 25 May 2023 -> 25 May submitted.

I hope to hear good news soon from you who is waiting updates from IRCC.
How long you waited before making a call after uploading the documents?

Geetej

Mar 2, 2023
I am waiting on results for tr to pr application applied on july 2021. Air was recieved august 2022. Added my husband and his biometrics were submitted december 2022. No progress after that,, i have called ircc numerous times but it is still same that eligibility not started yet.
On May 5, I submitted experience class express entry pr application for me and my husband and received AOR same day. But no update after that and also unable to make account in appllication tracker.
Do I need to withdraw my tr to pr application before my express entry application is processed???

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I am waiting on results for tr to pr application applied on july 2021. Air was recieved august 2022. Added my husband and his biometrics were submitted december 2022. No progress after that,, i have called ircc numerous times but it is still same that eligibility not started yet.
On May 5, I submitted experience class express entry pr application for me and my husband and received AOR same day. But no update after that and also unable to make account in appllication tracker.
Do I need to withdraw my tr to pr application before my express entry application is processed???
No. Keep them both running in parallel. (But you can only have one Express Entry at a time.) If one is approved, you can withdraw the other or you may even be asked to withdraw one or the other. Best wishes.

Last edited:

Oct30healthcare

May 28, 2023
I just saw a Ghost Update(GU) on my account for background check changing to Not applicable. Anyone else has seen this on their account? Does it mean anything or I am just getting my hopes up for no reason

Applied: Oct 30, 2023 through healthcare stream
submitted last additional document in November 2022, schedule A. No update since then
I have contacted the MP for my region and they have contacted IRCC twice but I have not seen anything change in my account
I am very stressed and don't know what the hell is happening with my application

Thank you

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Yah, they asked for an email to send the PR portal, I provided my correct email. So, hopefully they will not make the same mistake again. I’m just surprised how can they send my PR email to a wrong email address. I’ve never even seen that email address before.
they wrote in the letter that they tried to contact me by email but I didn’t respond so they sent the letter in my Gckey. It’s obviously their fault.
IRCC is known for such faux pas in the past. I'm not surprised. Good thing is they realized it and were chasing you rather than it being the other way round. LOL :)

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Hi , i applied under essential workers - non health care in July 16. Application starts with E00272 ….
I have got aor in july 2022, and got biometrics done in October. No update after October. My work permit is expiring in next year july 2024 and I don’t have enough points to apply in express entry or neither do i have a lmia.
I am very tensed . Everytime i reach out to Ircc officer they says no changes since October.
Is there anyone in same situation?
I don’t know if i should wait for tr to pr or apply thorugh something else without spending time on this?
Please leave suggestions of what should i do, it will be much appreciated pleaseeee

Reactions: StreamB-E July 16