+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Any approvals today?
I don't come here as frequently as before,
because I don't think those applications reference data is meaningful to me.
Based on my recent observations,
the rest cases are all un-normal cases,

for example:
stuck at background check
or the cases have lots of ADR

So I decided to enjoy the summer, try to forget everything here.
And don't care about any approvals at any day.
I recommend you to do the same.
We have no idea how long it would take,
even the others get it.

epic_within

May 13, 2021
Based on my recent observations,
the rest cases are all un-normal cases
I don't quite agree with this. For instance, my cousin and his girlfriend have the exact same profile, the same collection, workplace, etc. They even submitted the application on July 15 at the exact same time to the very second (you know, lame things couples do lol). My cousin got his PR on March 23; she's still waiting despite having the same profile.

While it's possible, I believe that the remaining ones are halted due to reasons just best known to IRCC. Maybe they're sure that the remaining applications will be completed by year end so they switched priorities?

As for me, I submitted (everything upfront) on July 16 just half an hour before the stream closed so I know I'll have to wait some more. It's fine as my WP doesn't expire until August 2024.

Been looking forward to the summer since the dark and gloomy days of winter. Not going to let PR deter me from making the most of BC's beautiful summer :)

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I don't quite agree with this. For instance, my cousin and his girlfriend have the exact same profile, the same collection, workplace, etc. They even submitted the application on July 15 at the exact same time to the very second (you know, lame things couples do lol). My cousin got his PR on March 23; she's still waiting despite having the same profile.

While it's possible, I believe that the remaining ones are halted due to reasons just best known to IRCC. Maybe they're sure that the remaining applications will be completed by year end so they switched priorities?

As for me, I submitted (everything upfront) on July 16 just half an hour before the stream closed so I know I'll have to wait some more. It's fine as my WP doesn't expire until August 2024.

Been looking forward to the summer since the dark and gloomy days of winter. Not going to let PR deter me from making the most of BC's beautiful summer :)
I think your point is good enough.
But I have to say that it is not all the cases are going to have the same processing procedure even they have the similar background,
because I think it depends on the agents subjective judgment, and different cases maybe go into different queue.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Can anyone tell me the link of the tracker to track our tr to pr application?
As of Feb 2023:
“Online application status trackers were first launched in May 2021 for citizenship applications and in February 2022 for immigration applications, starting with spouse, partner and dependent child sponsorship categories. Now, Express Entry applicants and their representatives can use the online application status tracker for Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Provincial Nominee Program applications.”

I am not aware of the new tracker being available for TR2PR applicants, but maybe someone else knows more.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie...what does 'Integrated search completed' under security notes from GMCS . ...also received 'Final Letter' from CBSA..any hints...
My Security in GCMS notes stated:

“Integrated search reviewed. NAI. Schedule A, reviewed.”

So I’ll take a guess and say that yours has been ‘completed’ but perhaps it has not yet been ‘reviewed’ by an IRCC agent. ‘NAI’ means that ‘No Adverse Information’ was found — a good sign. Sorry, not an expert in GCMS speak! Best wishes.

yanji111

May 23, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I applied the TR to PR program on 20210506 but there is no response after I submit the supplementary materials.

I have a question about the eligibility, at the time I applied, I am a grad student and work as TA and RA. But I only get paid from Jan to Apr and Sep to Dec, it doesn't cover May. But I always have the job (just not working on summer), what does IRCC think about this condition? I think it maybe the reason why I am stuck at the application. I only gave the paystub to them on Apr30, 2021, and they asked the paystub cover the date of application (May 6, 2021).

Do you guys have any thoughts?

sahar.ea

May 23, 2023
Hi All!

I applied for TR to PR (international student stream) on May 07, 2021. I sent a webform to add my husband on March 08, 2023. Today I got this email from IRCC:

"We have received your TR to PR application, along with a copy of your payment receipt. Due to a system
issue at the time you made your payment, our system currently displays your fees as being unpaid.
These outstanding fees may include your processing fee, right of permanent residence fee, and/or
biometrics fees."

Has anyone received something similar?
All the payments went through successfully and they didn't get returned. I'm confused on what to do here and appreciate your help!