+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hello All,
It’s finally my turn. It’s a long story, and I will keep it short.
Application submitted on 6th May 2021 IG pathway around 3pm pacific time.
Never received an AOR.
Linked the application on Nov.18 2021
Request letter sent on Feb 15 2022 saying I didn’t pay my fee when I made the application. But I did pay the right amount in full on May 6, I raise a webform with my explanation letter.
Long silence.
Around September 2022, I called the IRCC again, they said they can not locate my payment based on the official receipt number I provided. My friend recommended me to pay one more time, even though I already pay in the first place. I made another payment and send to webform.
Long silence again.
Mar 24,2023 I received the biometric letter.
Mar 27 2023 biometric uploaded
Mar 29 2023 request letter for home country PCC. Call IRCC and advise me to raise a webform with explanation as I submitted PCC when I made my application and I never leave Canada after it.
Medical passed on April 11.
GU on May 10
Second GU on May 11
Same day portal 1 reply immediately
Portal 2 on May 12, uploaded picture
AND today May 18 ecopr
Waiting for PR card.

I do not what to say, I have been waiting so long. Over the past 2 years more, I started from job finding as a new graduate, got my first job and then change my job to earn job experience and prepare for EE. Apply tr to pr after I have half year of working experience. Got layoff after a year and half, and I was so depressed. I was going to warp up my stuff and go home. 3 week after lay off I got a job offer which makes me to stay here longer. And now I finally got my pr after my 10 years in Canada.

For those who still waiting, don’t give up and soon you will hear back.
Best wishes.
Congratulations

Reactions: Mahi1313

gprg23

Dec 7, 2022
Hello everyone,

I need some insight here, if anyone can, today completes one year i received my AOR, i read some people stating in this forum that files are getting processed with in one year of receiving AOR, Any idea if its still the case? Thanks for the time and help in advance.
My AOR was Feb/2021 more than 1 year and I'm still waiting :(

Reactions: Ash05 and Eddy17

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Everyday you woke up and check the account, no updates. All my hopes are dying. How long a person can keep patience? It’s been two years already, and I have been distracting myself but at this point, with every day passing it’s breaking my heart.
Then break their a*s by sending email about your IRCC officer by sharing his agent code to cbc to report in their article

Reactions: Ash05

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Then break their a*s by sending email about your IRCC officer by sharing his agent code to cbc to report in their article
How? Provide the detailed guidance. Is your agent gonna be the same agent from AOR time? I even wrote them a detailed message where how their inability is keeping me away from a career. Nothing, just BIL and ADR, i saw couple of guys on this TL who got their P.R and received ADR same day as me.
I am after the p.r gonna launch a lawsuit as well.

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I have some agents number on my gcms from november or january I guess.

I applied for gcms to CBSA and IRCC in March but no response, ridiculous; these are the Canadian standards they constantly keep parroting about.
Just let go...nothing works in Canada...emails take 2 weeks lol! to get response...lawsuits will also not work coz justice system never works...

Reactions: Ash05

Monikki

Sep 1, 2021
Applied August 27, 2021
AOR January 25, 2022
Medical passed April 25, 2022 (it’s now showing medical not needed)
Background was processing but it has turned to “not applicable”
I called and was told that the status is “open and in progress”.
This is one of the most depressing experiences I’ve had. Nobody even cares how it affects us and our loved ones.
Have you heard anything yet?… I’m just now noticing that my background has changed from in progress to Not applicable . I’m not sure what that means or if it’s a good thing. I hate this waiting game. Going on 2yrs of waiting for me