+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kahuda

Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone I received a procedural fairness letter for my TR to PR application on September 27,2022 as I was in India for my marriage and I responded to it after I came back to Canada in October 2022. Since then I have no response. Does anyone have the same situation.
I had a PFL as well, but responded same day with evidence of the amount of hours worked. Since then I have schedule A request.

jaspreet231

Sep 1, 2022
If your file is stuck for background check in whitehorse yukon is there any way we can make it start processing I applied on 6th may 2021 still waiting

Reactions: maxiie

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
If your file is stuck for background check in whitehorse yukon is there any way we can make it start processing I applied on 6th may 2021 still waiting
Be patient..have faith....there is nothing to be done other than try to enjoy ur life in Canada. It might take some time but eventually everyone will get PR by 2024 and this forum will be closed or converted to a Citizenship forum...

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Hello All,
It’s finally my turn. It’s a long story, and I will keep it short.
Application submitted on 6th May 2021 IG pathway around 3pm pacific time.
Never received an AOR.
Linked the application on Nov.18 2021
Request letter sent on Feb 15 2022 saying I didn’t pay my fee when I made the application. But I did pay the right amount in full on May 6, I raise a webform with my explanation letter.
Long silence.
Around September 2022, I called the IRCC again, they said they can not locate my payment based on the official receipt number I provided. My friend recommended me to pay one more time, even though I already pay in the first place. I made another payment and send to webform.
Long silence again.
Mar 24,2023 I received the biometric letter.
Mar 27 2023 biometric uploaded
Mar 29 2023 request letter for home country PCC. Call IRCC and advise me to raise a webform with explanation as I submitted PCC when I made my application and I never leave Canada after it.
Medical passed on April 11.
GU on May 10
Second GU on May 11
Same day portal 1 reply immediately
Portal 2 on May 12, uploaded picture
AND today May 18 ecopr
Waiting for PR card.

I do not what to say, I have been waiting so long. Over the past 2 years more, I started from job finding as a new graduate, got my first job and then change my job to earn job experience and prepare for EE. Apply tr to pr after I have half year of working experience. Got layoff after a year and half, and I was so depressed. I was going to warp up my stuff and go home. 3 week after lay off I got a job offer which makes me to stay here longer. And now I finally got my pr after my 10 years in Canada.

For those who still waiting, don’t give up and soon you will hear back.
Best wishes.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am going to send email to cbc Whitehorse as these lazy pos ain’t gonna work until they receive the bamboo

Reactions: aboelsheem

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

I need some insight here, if anyone can, today completes one year i received my AOR, i read some people stating in this forum that files are getting processed with in one year of receiving AOR, Any idea if its still the case? Thanks for the time and help in advance.

Reactions: aboelsheem

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello All,
It’s finally my turn. It’s a long story, and I will keep it short.
Application submitted on 6th May 2021 IG pathway around 3pm pacific time.
Never received an AOR.
Linked the application on Nov.18 2021
Request letter sent on Feb 15 2022 saying I didn’t pay my fee when I made the application. But I did pay the right amount in full on May 6, I raise a webform with my explanation letter.
Long silence.
Around September 2022, I called the IRCC again, they said they can not locate my payment based on the official receipt number I provided. My friend recommended me to pay one more time, even though I already pay in the first place. I made another payment and send to webform.
Long silence again.
Mar 24,2023 I received the biometric letter.
Mar 27 2023 biometric uploaded
Mar 29 2023 request letter for home country PCC. Call IRCC and advise me to raise a webform with explanation as I submitted PCC when I made my application and I never leave Canada after it.
Medical passed on April 11.
GU on May 10
Second GU on May 11
Same day portal 1 reply immediately
Portal 2 on May 12, uploaded picture
AND today May 18 ecopr
Waiting for PR card.

I do not what to say, I have been waiting so long. Over the past 2 years more, I started from job finding as a new graduate, got my first job and then change my job to earn job experience and prepare for EE. Apply tr to pr after I have half year of working experience. Got layoff after a year and half, and I was so depressed. I was going to warp up my stuff and go home. 3 week after lay off I got a job offer which makes me to stay here longer. And now I finally got my pr after my 10 years in Canada.

For those who still waiting, don’t give up and soon you will hear back.
Best wishes.
congratulations I hope to receive mine soon