+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
Last Jan 24th 2023 I received a PPR (passport request) for my oultand dependents. But I did not receive portal email confirmation. We sent the passport in Jan 25th. Yesterday my dependents got their passports back without stamp and with a letter saying that they should have not sent those passports because IRCC did not ask for them. WTF.
Hire an immigration lawyer. IRCC is well known for blunders like this.

Reactions: marcexmiya

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
It’s so much dumb after 2 years they have started requesting documents which I think is a kind to show they are working now some got approval and some don’t . Let’s see how there plan works

Reactions: Ash05

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
We had to apply for an extension, one of the required documents wasn’t uploaded, my extension was approved, my husband’s wasn’t. Now we are waiting for a miracle bc we are not earning enough to pay the bills. We need the PR to be approved so we can move on. Otherwise, we will need to wait until August to have an answer of the wp restoration. It is been almost two years since we applied for the PR. My stress levels are through the roof
You r not alone. Mine was approved but my husband was not still processing since dec 2022...

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
GUYS Urgent help needed!!!!!! Please
I got request for PCC today my PCC issue date is Aug 2021 and i never went outside Canada
Can i still use same PCC? Anyone can help?
What is the expiry date to put if i use old one?

Reactions: Ash05 and maxiie

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
I got request for PCC today my PCC issue date is Aug 2021 and i never went outside Canada
If I am not wrong if you didn’t went outside of Canada you can submit the old one. You don’t need to apply for a new one. There is no expiration of PCC unless you leave country. So, you are good to submit old one.

Reactions: jjj123545 and Ash05

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Hey guys I requested GCMS notes thrice in last 6 months but nobody responded back to me. I also emailed the ATIP department providing the tracking & payment reference number but I didnt got a response from them as well..Can i raise a webform for ATIP request in this situation?

Reactions: Ash05

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Hey guys I requested GCMS notes thrice in last 6 months but nobody responded back to me. I also emailed the ATIP department providing the tracking & payment reference number but I didnt got a response from them as well..Can i raise a webform for ATIP request in this situation?
even I applied in December and February no response but got adr request this month and called IRCC they said your eligibility and criminality passed so may be you will here something

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Resubmit PCC with a letter explaining that you have not left the country since that date. Many have done this without any problems.

Reactions: jjj123545

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
even I applied in December and February no response but got adr request this month and called IRCC they said your eligibility and criminality passed so may be you will here something
Thank you so much brother but for me they said eligibility and criminality is in progress so i guess i might be little behind you…

Reactions: maxiie