>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied the GCMS notes and the user id is “DK02365_BOT”. Is this same for all of you or Whitehorse agents are being lazy as they are infamously reported in this forum?
No update on file since August 2022.
let me check, I had complained using other ID#s because I thought BOT ones might be just automated IDs not assigned to real person. But you're correct. It could be the case that such officers don't work with IRCC anymore. Just like what happened as per CBC report in the past. I will check through my last GCMS notes and see if this botid# is there

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have the exact same userid as you have. No update since September 2022
As per my assumption when it says "BOT", it probably might be assigned to officers who are no longer with IRCC for one reason or another. Just like in Counter Strike game, you have bots, these are the BOTs. Last time Sean Fraser woke up only after the article about files assigned to non-active officers was made live by CBC. I don't understand why no one is covering this serious issue

Reactions: comarxx and UshNaak

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Hi guys, do u know how long pr cards are taking I got ecopr on April 14,2023 and still waiting.

Last edited:

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
Called IRCC and luckily got connected this time . I am told my file is pending security clearance . I know its difficult to answer , still want to ask - is your case before approval in same state ? how much time it took ? Any specific pattern you have that could delay clearance ?
OR
I am just over complicating as its a routine process to wait security clearence
OR
i shall order CSIS / CBSa notes ?
E0026, June 30, 2021 , medical, eligibility pass , no ADRs requested

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie do u have any idea about how long pr cards are taking lately. I am worried it has been 25 days since my ecopr
Mine took a little over 3 weeks, others have been a bit shorter or longer, so you should be receiving yours soon though I'm not sure if the strike may have slowed things down a bit. If you haven't already, link your "new PR card application" to your account using the details from your eCOPR and you should be able to see if your PR card has been mailed yet. Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys they requested for medical for my dependents though I submitted upfront .
Typically medicals expire after 1 year but right now there are temporary policies in place so, it can depend on whether or not they are in Canada and have not left for long periods since their last medical. Agents have some discretion to order new medicals but generally they are adhering to the following policy:

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.
If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.
You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
If the above applies to your dependents, you may want to resubmit their original medicals with a letter stating that they have not left Canada (if that's the case), and you may want to offer that you will provide new medicals for them if still required. Otherwise, get new medicals for your dependents.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Called IRCC and luckily got connected this time . I am told my file is pending security clearance . I know its difficult to answer , still want to ask - is your case before approval in same state ? how much time it took ? Any specific pattern you have that could delay clearance ?
OR
I am just over complicating as its a routine process to wait security clearence
OR
i shall order CSIS / CBSa notes ?
E0026, June 30, 2021 , medical, eligibility pass , no ADRs requested
You are in the same boat as many people. It appears, from this forum, that although security could be 'complete,' the box or field in your account may not get 'ticked' by the right officer until the day you get your eCOPR. It's not a very transparent process and security is only one of many steps in Background Check so it can seem to take forever.

Ordering GCMS notes (through ATIP from IRCC or CBSA) will not reveal much about why security is being held up because (for broader national security reasons), security notes are generally not provided (they are redacted). The most you will generally find out is:

2. Security
Before foreign nationals who apply for a visa, permanent residency or file any other immigration application can be admitted into Canada, it has to be ensured that they would not present a risk to the safety or security of Canadians. All foreign nationals undergo a security screening, which is done primarily by partner agencies, such as CBSA and CSIS. You can read an in-depth article on security screening here. GCMS notes released by IRCC will redact the security-related information in the GCMS notes pursuant to section 15 / 16 of the Access to Information Act. If the security screening has not yet started the security field will reflect “not started” against it. However, if it is in progress or passed, it may show as blank and have s15/16 listed on the top right corner of the page.
You may want to order GCMS notes for other reasons, but they won't reveal details about 'security' issues. Best wishes!

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Typically medicals expire after 1 year but right now there are temporary policies in place so, it can depend on whether or not they are in Canada and have not left for long periods since their last medical. Agents have some discretion to order new medicals but generally they are adhering to the following policy:

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.
If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.
You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
If the above applies to your dependents, you may want to resubmit their original medicals with a letter stating that they have not left Canada (if that's the case), and you may want to offer that you will provide new medicals for them if still required. Otherwise, get new medicals for your dependents.
Thank you sir but I will submit as they are Outland and my child was 4 year when he was exempt from medical but now 5 years so he needs to submit. They did not ask for mine so this applies to me . Thank you I hope after medical good news occur

Reactions: CherAmie