+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Good day everyone,
So happy, I got My COPR and portal today, 2 Years and 2 day's journeys has just ended.
laughing out so loud, LOL!
I also have a question, I got passport request letter for my spouse outland. on that letter, it has mine name and my uci number with the application number.
Would that be my spouse's name and uci on it or it usually gives the principal applicant number?

AOR- DEC 2021
Thanks

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Got a response to my webform from April where I had raised a complaint against Whitehorse officer handling my file who hasn’t worked on the file despite a note put up by agent to review a few months back. Hoping for some changes/updates by end of May
Thats great!!What did they mentioned to you in the response?

RainVancity

May 8, 2023
Here is my timeline which is still ongoing:
Stream B - non-essential (English)
Application Number- E026
Applied: July 14th, 2021
BIO - June 27th, 2022
AOR: June 28th, 2022
Account Linked - June 29th, 2022
ADR Request (PCC) - June 30th 2022
ADR Received (PCC) - July 5th, 2022
Medical passed - July 8th, 2022
…………..
Ssshhhhhhhhhhhh
…………..
IRC Update 1 - Jan 2023
  • Eligibility and security not started
  • Application is being processed in Whitehorse.
  • Criminality in progress
ADR Request (Paystubs & Schedule A) - March 10th 2023
ADR Received - March 15th 2023

IRCC update 2 - May 2nd 2023
  • Eligibility in progress
  • Criminality in progress
  • Security not started
At the moment just Waiting for that stress reliever email.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Application number starts with E0027, ADR was for T4 form from one of the companies I worked for and for updated version of IMM5669e form. Office is Calgary!
Mine is same series but unfortunately Whitehorse. They have reached this series but unfortunately whoever file is stuck with useless Whitehorse lazy agents they’re screwed

Reactions: dstark

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Thats great!!What did they mentioned to you in the response?
Lol it was an automated response but as it was sent in the recent past & it was acknowledged, hoping to see some changes in the coming days

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Mine is same series but unfortunately Whitehorse. They have reached this series but unfortunately whoever file is stuck with useless Whitehorse lazy agents they’re screwed

My file was also at whitehorse office for long time about a year. They sent me wrong ADR for someone else, which i did not submit. I called ircc on that time they told me not to submit anything. I waited for Long period and then on May 1st i thought to write an explanation letter and upload where they requested wrong ADR. This step helped me and on the 3rd day after submitting that letter, they finally relised that i and my file both are alive :D. Then within a week i got the Portal today. Please send them explanation letters maybe this can help you too.
Good luck everyone.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My file was also at whitehorse office for long time about a year. They sent me wrong ADR for someone else, which i did not submit. I called ircc on that time they told me not to submit anything. I waited for Long period and then on May 1st i thought to write an explanation letter and upload where they requested wrong ADR. This step helped me and on the 3rd day after submitting that letter, they finally relised that i and my file both are alive :D. Then within a week i got the Portal today. Please send them explanation letters maybe this can help you too.
Good luck everyone.
thank you but I am not in this situation. Although I have called IRCC multiple times as well as sent webforms multiple times, sometimes even sharing the officer codes I got from GCMS while sending a webform of complaint

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
thank you but I am not in this situation. Although I have called IRCC multiple times as well as sent webforms multiple times, sometimes even sharing the officer codes I got from GCMS while sending a webform of complaint
I applied the GCMS notes and the user id is “DK02365_BOT”. Is this same for all of you or Whitehorse agents are being lazy as they are infamously reported in this forum?
No update on file since August 2022.