+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
I submitted another GCMS request on March 10th 2023 and received the response on May 6th 2023. The notes had exact same details as previous with just one note added that my local MP contacted and took info from them. I can't believe how dumb the IRCC system is 2 bloody years they took to process the application and still processing. The eligibility, criminality and security not started or in progress since past 12 months? The government system is a big JOKE here. If it wasn't the investment I did in past 5 years I would have packed my bags and left already. Kudos to everyone who are still holding on.
Ditto here

Reactions: maxiie

CC0612

Mar 19, 2021
Hi, good day, I don't think that the not applicable status in background check is a glitch. Last March, they have requested us documents, we provided that on April 14, then we had a not applicable status on our background check, and today when we check the medical change from "passed" to " we are reviewing your medical exam" I really think they are working on our files.

Last edited:

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Hi, good day, I don't think that the not applicable status in background check is a glitch. Last March, they have requested us documents, we provided that on April 14, then we had a not applicable status on our background check, and today when we check the medical change from "passed" to " we are reviewing your medical exam" I really think they are working on our files.
I like to believe that is the case but no official word of mouth yet,

Reactions: maxiie

Bhagyashrik

Mar 3, 2023
I don’t think this it has anything to do with IRCC being lazy or bloody dumb. This might be unpopular opinion but I’m 100% sure that they have fractionalized the tr to pr files to get processed in 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. Simply because all other active streams like express entry generate PR too and they have a target number for each year. If they proceed all 90,000 of us tr to pr holders one year they will fuck up their target numbers for all the other streams and don’t forget the refugees too, they also contribute towards the targeted pr numbers. I happened to be the lucky one who got my PR portal on may 5th, but its just simple enough that some of us are fractionalized to next fiscal year. It has nothing to do with background checks taking forever or eligibility being stuck. Its just the way they planned it to be. Everything is going the way IRCC planned it to be. Thats why we are also getting work permits extended to 2024 so public sentiment doesn’t go bad or even worse. Lets all just hope there is no one fractionalized to 2025 for gods sake. If you guys can afford to wait and are truly sure that your tr to pr file holds water then dont worry you will get your PR anyways even if it is in a batch that is supposed to be in 2025, you will still be fine. But if there is even one ounce of doubt in you that your file case is weak, please look for other options.
I don't completely agree. If that was the case IRCC should have mentioned at the time of launching the program about the timeline. Many don't know it has no processing timeline like other applications. Forget TR to PR, there is immense delay in BOWP and OWP applications as well.

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
This is my first time posting on this thread. I just created this account to tell everyone this:

Its been a rough road for many of us who are awaiting their PR through this stream, just so they can stop worrying about bullshit visa expiration dates and whatnot we immigrants have to worry about in this system that feels rigged to begin with. I know that many of you are also eagerly awaiting for your PR so you can spend more time with your families and loved ones instead of worrying about bullshit NOC codes and bullshit requirements that reduces us foreigners to mere statuses on pieces of papers. For the longest time I was convinced that canada wanted nothing to do with me because I have been doing odd jobs as a security guard and as a package handler at UPS. These are NOC C or even NOC D jobs that get you no where, but guess what guys it all changed today. After seeing all my hope slip away for the past 2 year through this stream, today I finally received the much awaited and well deserved golden email. I feel like I’m literally in heaven right now guys, I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT, IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED. Cant wait to go back home to India and just chill for couple of months. I finally have control over what jobs I wanna do and what direction I wanna go in, I’m so happy that my actions no longer be directed by what makes my temporary stay in canada into a permanent one. DONT LOSE HOPE GUYS. THIS WHOLE FUCKING SHIP SINKS IF WE OUR LOSE HOPES. Stay strong everyone, these last two years got nothing on you guys, you are the most grittiest group of people, you guys just need to hold on. Files are moving and know this that you are not alone. I’m with you. Fuck I will even buy you guys new shoes if the old ones are falling apart, but please dont loose hope. For some people thats all they have. Help each other out. You are not by yourself. I care for you. Your family does. Your friends do. All those people that lessened your burden through the journey. We are all together in this, dont you ever forget that.
Those interested in Timelines its as follows:
Applied on july 11th 2021
AOR and ADR for PCC on june 8th 2022
Medical passed on Feb 21st 2023
ADR for all paystub during my work with UPS and as a security guard on March 2nd
Portal request May 5th
This is such a genuine heartfelt post. You need to have walked this journey to understand. I share in your joy and the freedom you’ve got finally being able to do jobs you want to do and seeing your family. Thank you for giving us hope to hold on !!! Wishing you all the best !!

UshNaak

May 5, 2023
I don't completely agree. If that was the case IRCC should have mentioned at the time of launching the program about the timeline. Many don't know it has no processing timeline like other applications. Forget TR to PR, there is immense delay in BOWP and OWP applications as well.
Brother a lot has changed since then. Needs change over time. At that time international travel was off so immigration minister marco came up with a plan to make a pathway for already residing temporary residents in canada. I don’t know if you remember this but they also marketed TR to PR as a “thank you” from govt. to frontline workers who are risking their lives in Covid pandemic. During the same time the biggest express entry draw ever happened which invited 28,000 PR in one draw. Also during that time there was a draw for the mere CRS score of 75. And don’t forget that initially IRCC was treating tr to pr like Canadian experience class and also gave us a time frame of 6 months. However, a lot has changed since then, international travel is open, covid is not as deadly as we thought govt. priorities have changed. Clearly their priorities are bringing the immense delays of OWP, study visas, visitor visas and other services IRCC provides back or close to their old service standards. In a system that is already backlogged, don’t forget that. Also people in crisis and failed states who need refugee protection like Afghanistan, Ukraine and Sudan. That is also straining the backlogged system. And these are just surface level factors that we are aware of, there might be some other factors behind the scene like politics or current minister Fraser’s own decisions or vision he sees for IRCC. But back to tr to pr file holders, if your file holds water don’t even think about it just live your life, you will fet it soon or later, clearly IRCC is aiming to push some files to next year that’s why they are extending work permits to 2024, and believe me if they see it fit they will issue work permits till 2025 or even 2026 too, whatever direction minister Fraser wants IRCC to go. It looks very planned to me, needs change over time and you should too. Be proactive in your approach to achieving your goal of permanent residency. Trust only in yourself and the 4 people that think about you, fuck the rest.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
it's difficult to win against Liberal support even on forums lol

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
it's difficult to win against Liberal support even on forums lol
@Bhagyashrik

The fact that TR to PR has no time line is something which is repeatedly mentioned for a long time, I guess may be even by IRCC. However, that is totally incorrect. Few weeks before launch of TR to PR, the IRCC and ministry representatives had a session with all members of council of immigration attorneys and consulted where they were informed of details of the program and it was mentioned to them that this program will process the applications within 6 months of receiving them. This is very credible and shows there has been a timeline. In principle it is kind of impossible for ministry to come by a program which has no processing time lines. so, that might be something that they repeat to control the expectations but it is absolutely not true.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Got a response to my webform from April where I had raised a complaint against Whitehorse officer handling my file who hasn’t worked on the file despite a note put up by agent to review a few months back. Hoping for some changes/updates by end of May

dstark

Mar 22, 2023
Hello again everyone!
this is my final timeline, cause my PR finally arrived!

Here is my timeline:
Stream B - non-essential (English)
Applied: July 15th, 2021
AOR: June 25th, 2022
Medical passed: April 5th, 2023
ADR Request: April 6th, 2023
ADR Received: April 11th, 2023
PR Confirmation Email: April 13th, 2023
Replied to the email the same day
PR Portal Credentials: April 13th, 2023
Uploaded my address and picture on April 14th, 2023
eCorp received: April 17th, 2023
Adress Accepted: April 17th 2023
Photo approved: May 3rd, 2023
PR Received: May 8th, 2023

I will still be monitoring this forum in order for me to help anybody who needs help or have any questions about the process. Don’t give up, guys, I know it can feel hopeless, but process is moving, and soon all of you will get your documents.
best of luck to every single one of you!
and thank you for everything ❤

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello again everyone!
this is my final timeline, cause my PR finally arrived!

Here is my timeline:
Stream B - non-essential (English)
Applied: July 15th, 2021
AOR: June 25th, 2022
Medical passed: April 5th, 2023
ADR Request: April 6th, 2023
ADR Received: April 11th, 2023
PR Confirmation Email: April 13th, 2023
Replied to the email the same day
PR Portal Credentials: April 13th, 2023
Uploaded my address and picture on April 14th, 2023
eCorp received: April 17th, 2023
Adress Accepted: April 17th 2023
Photo approved: May 3rd, 2023
PR Received: May 8th, 2023

I will still be monitoring this forum in order for me to help anybody who needs help or have any questions about the process. Don’t give up, guys, I know it can feel hopeless, but process is moving, and soon all of you will get your documents.
best of luck to every single one of you!
and thank you for everything ❤
Series? E002?
What was adr for?
Which Office?