+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feyojemal

May 5, 2023
I am a housewife,and have 3 kids

My job is a driver I was employed and I am not working yet so I filled out the website where I saw the job and if I am selected I have done some things and I want to change myself and my family and then I want to change my country thank you

UshNaak

May 5, 2023
This is my first time posting on this thread. I just created this account to tell everyone this:

Its been a rough road for many of us who are awaiting their PR through this stream, just so they can stop worrying about bullshit visa expiration dates and whatnot we immigrants have to worry about in this system that feels rigged to begin with. I know that many of you are also eagerly awaiting for your PR so you can spend more time with your families and loved ones instead of worrying about bullshit NOC codes and bullshit requirements that reduces us foreigners to mere statuses on pieces of papers. For the longest time I was convinced that canada wanted nothing to do with me because I have been doing odd jobs as a security guard and as a package handler at UPS. These are NOC C or even NOC D jobs that get you no where, but guess what guys it all changed today. After seeing all my hope slip away for the past 2 year through this stream, today I finally received the much awaited and well deserved golden email. I feel like I’m literally in heaven right now guys, I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT, IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED. Cant wait to go back home to India and just chill for couple of months. I finally have control over what jobs I wanna do and what direction I wanna go in, I’m so happy that my actions no longer be directed by what makes my temporary stay in canada into a permanent one. DONT LOSE HOPE GUYS. THIS WHOLE FUCKING SHIP SINKS IF WE OUR LOSE HOPES. Stay strong everyone, these last two years got nothing on you guys, you are the most grittiest group of people, you guys just need to hold on. Files are moving and know this that you are not alone. I’m with you. Fuck I will even buy you guys new shoes if the old ones are falling apart, but please dont loose hope. For some people thats all they have. Help each other out. You are not by yourself. I care for you. Your family does. Your friends do. All those people that lessened your burden through the journey. We are all together in this, dont you ever forget that.
Those interested in Timelines its as follows:
Applied on july 11th 2021
AOR and ADR for PCC on june 8th 2022
Medical passed on Feb 21st 2023
ADR for all paystub during my work with UPS and as a security guard on March 2nd
Portal request May 5th

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I would like too share my journey..
Applied under to to pr healthcare for stream A English speaking on Oct 29,2021

I received my AOR April 14, 2022
I then received PFL in October 2022, responded in January 2023 with help of lawyer.

I went to india to get married and then got confirmation in January 2023.

I returned to Canada in March - did the declaration and submitted photo. I received my ecopr on March 24,2023

On cic my photo is still in review.

PS. I also sent email to ircc to sponsor my husband but I was advised to do under family class since my file is closed.

Today May 4, 2023 I received my pr card.

Yes it was alot of stress and uncertainty but please keep your hopes high...
It can get very overwhelming and if someone Needs to talk share or vent out feel free to reach out to me via email maher_kiran@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot to everyone!!!
Wait a minute, did you declared cic that you were married at time of landing. You have to inform them and they will add your spouse to your application. Looks like you forgot. Can you elaborate further?

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hi, Finally Something good is happening.
Received ADR for schedule A and medical passed again this morning.
Application date: May 07, 2022 (IG) with E0026***
AOR: March 16, 2022
Last update was August 10, 2022.
And today.

Any guess how much time it can take now. Any reply will be appreciated.

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
And today.

For IG with your time lines, my guess is it could be any day now. Good Luck !! :)

Reactions: CherAmie

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
And today.

Hi, we have similar timeliness. We will get the golden email soonest.

Reactions: CherAmie