+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I applied on July 16 and application starts with E00272…. No updates since October 2022 after biometrics request :(
can you let me know what yours biometrics status say my says completed in April it changed from ‘do not need fingerprints will let you know when needed’

Manpreet2000

Apr 18, 2023
I am thinking that it seems like all the application of TR2PR under normal processing time are all done, or will be done soon.
I mean, so far, if someone's application still waiting there, it could go into the enhanced background check process, which means could be 2 - 8 month more.
Is there any application still waiting for eligibility?
Yes, they passed my background check 2 weeks ago..and now it’s shows that we are reviewing your eligibility and additional documents!!

Reactions: CherAmie

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
I called in over a month ago and the agent put a note for the officer to review my file.

I called again today and the agent said “there is no update on you application but rest assured, an agent put a note for the officer to review your file”

THAT WAS Over MONTH AGO! What do you mean rest assured?

A note means nothing. How did the officer not see an agent request for over 1 month!!?

Reactions: Abbycrocs

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I called in over a month ago and the agent put a note for the officer to review my file.

I called again today and the agent said “there is no update on you application but rest assured, an agent put a note for the officer to review your file”

THAT WAS Over MONTH AGO! What do you mean rest assured?

A note means nothing. How did the officer not see an agent request for over 1 month!!?
Because no one has opened/ touched ur file since then. Files that were assigned to ghost agents. Mine included... this is Oh Canada...

MD1990FSW

Nov 10, 2021
Hi All,
After 6 months my background check is finally completed in the tracker. So now everything is passed. When should I expect the PR email?

Thank you and your input is appreciated,

Last edited:

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
My GCMS notes today find me,
applied on 29 March, 2023,
get it today 4 May, 2023

Stream B non-health, English
2021 July 7
Assessment summary:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: InProgress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I would like too share my journey..
Applied under to to pr healthcare for stream A English speaking on Oct 29,2021

I received my AOR April 14, 2022
I then received PFL in October 2022, responded in January 2023 with help of lawyer.

I went to india to get married and then got confirmation in January 2023.

I returned to Canada in March - did the declaration and submitted photo. I received my ecopr on March 24,2023

On cic my photo is still in review.

PS. I also sent email to ircc to sponsor my husband but I was advised to do under family class since my file is closed.

Today May 4, 2023 I received my pr card.

Yes it was alot of stress and uncertainty but please keep your hopes high...
It can get very overwhelming and if someone Needs to talk share or vent out feel free to reach out to me via email maher_kiran@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot to everyone!!!

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Hi everyone, I would like too share my journey..
Applied under to to pr healthcare for stream A English speaking on Oct 29,2021

I received my AOR April 14, 2022
I then received PFL in October 2022, responded in January 2023 with help of lawyer.

I went to india to get married and then got confirmation in January 2023.

I returned to Canada in March - did the declaration and submitted photo. I received my ecopr on March 24,2023

On cic my photo is still in review.

PS. I also sent email to ircc to sponsor my husband but I was advised to do under family class since my file is closed.

Today May 4, 2023 I received my pr card.

Yes it was alot of stress and uncertainty but please keep your hopes high...
It can get very overwhelming and if someone Needs to talk share or vent out feel free to reach out to me via email maher_kiran@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot to everyone!!!
Congratulations