+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Vyhulmiho

May 2, 2023
Hi Guys!!

I got a GU last week.
It's Medical exam changed from "passed April 18, 2022" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Does anyone knows what this means?
Otherwise the rest remained the same. Eligibility:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
ADR:
  • May 2, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Background:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Absolutely no update since like April 2022 except that GU I noticed last week.
I applied for IG stream on May 7th.
Pretty frustrating:(.

Please let me know your thoughts guys. Thank you very much and good luck with your applications!!

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi Guys!!

I got a GU last week.
It's Medical exam changed from "passed April 18, 2022" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

ADR:
Background:
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Please let me know your thoughts guys. Thank you very much and good luck with your applications!!
It's hard to tell. You need to call IRCC to know status of your application. For me, there's never any update on my GC account except for medical changed from passed to do not need (07 june 2022) and changed back to "passed" on 01 may 2023 and 1 day after this medical passed update, I got Portal email today

Reactions: maxiie and kagawa

Vyhulmiho

May 2, 2023
It's hard to tell. You need to call IRCC to know status of your application. For me, there's never any update on my GC account except for medical changed from passed to do not need (07 june 2022) and changed back to "passed" on 01 may 2023 and 1 day after this medical passed update, I got Portal email today
Thanks for you reply! I did call IRCC many times in past few months but they always told me the same.. your applications is in progress and they never told me any other information than those I can see on my GC account, So based on your experience, seems like I have to wait for another "medical passed" to eventually receive PR? Omg It has been already 2 years :(.
Btw congrats for your PR man!

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hi Guys!!

I got a GU last week.

ADR:
Background:

It happened with mee too, called IRCC so they told that it's done automatically by the computer not by the agent, it expires medical after a specific period, but you don't need to go for new medical. When a agent will pick your file and work on it will be updated as passed and maybe the same day or next day you'll get your mail for which we all are waiting for.

Reactions: maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi Guys!!

I got a GU last week.

ADR:
Background:

From an earlier post:
Don't worry about your Medicals if you are still in Canada, and your Medical is not over 5 years old. There is currently a temporary policy in place that exempts applicants from having to get a new one:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/exempt-ime-2022.html

IRCC has been doing automated batch/group updates on applicants Medical status/files for awhile now under this policy (and earlier policies) causing lots of flipping on/off of Medical status, and causing lots of ghost updates when they batch update it. For those of you who see "batch update" and in some cases "reassessment granted" on or around Oct 6/2022 on your GCMS/CBSA notes, this is likely the cause (it was for me). If you require a new medical, IRCC will let you know and send you a new document to bring to the medical clinic.

Best wishes!

Reactions: Joelpaikada

Favourlevel

May 11, 2022
Hello,
I'm new here, kindly assist with your advice-
I applied for the TR to PR non essential English in June 2021.
I requested for refund of payment in February 2022 because I didn't hear anything and I was told by people that I didn't qualify as I was previously a refugee claimant.
I got AOR and request to link my application in April 2022 which I successfully linked, I then quickly went to pay the PR fees for my family except the right of PR.
In May 2022 I got ADR for payment receipt, I attached the receipt and it showed that they were reviewing my additional document.
To my surprise today July 2022, I got a refusal letter because I didn't pay but I actually paid!!

Please see the letter below- what can I do because I actually paid, attached the receipt when they requested for the ADR and it was done before the 7 days??

"I have determined that your application does not meet one of the selection criteria described by the TR to PR Pathway public policies:  You did not submit evidence that you paid your processing fees at the time you submitted your TR to PR Pathway application. I am not satisfied that you meet the following TR to PR Pathway selection criteria:  Any applicable fees, including fees for processing an application for permanent residence or for a permanent resident visa under subsection 25.2(1) of the Act, and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, must be paid at the time of application. A request letter to submit new complete fees was sent to you on 2022/05/11 and you were given 7 days to submit the total amount of the new fees required. As of today, we have not received the complete fees. Article A(16) stipulates: A(16) - Obligation — answer truthfully  16 (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway. I am therefore refusing your application for permanent residence under article 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present "

Please how else can I show that I paid?? Has anyone experienced this before?
Hello, I posted the above previously.. since the application was refused due to incomplete payment, can I request for a refund of the initial payment that I made?
I raised a webform and never got a response or refund.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am in panic mode, some applicants whose were screwed up too with delays and no updates, even they're getting GU and all. I don't know if Fraser himself is checking my file and taking out all the revenge of my comments lol

rajveer1061

May 2, 2022
I applied for stream B non-healthcare worker on July 15th, 2021 and I received the confirmation email on April 5th. I'm still waiting for my pr card after submitting my photo, address, and declaration.
If you haven't received the confirmation email, keep on waiting! I wasn't receiving any updates for a long time.
Have you received the COPR?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I posted the above previously.. since the application was refused due to incomplete payment, can I request for a refund of the initial payment that I made?
I raised a webform and never got a response or refund.
If I’m reading your post correctly, I think they were asking you for the ‘complete’ fees which includes the Right of Permanent Residence fees which you say you didn’t provide. I think you may have misunderstood what they were asking for in May 2022 (because you had requested a refund earlier and you thought they were asking for the PR fees again). So I do not believe you are entitled to any PR processing fees, but you could have asked for the RPR fees, if you had paid them.

If you are still looking for PR, and you think there was a misunderstanding, you may want to talk to a consultant at Canada Visa or elsewhere, even after almost a year. The TR2PR program has been very forgiving and they may reopen your file. I’m not an expert on this but I know it can’t hurt to ask some questions & write some letters.

Hopefully you have already made other applications or have other options, too. Best wishes!

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

Anyone know what background status changing from in progress to "not applicable" means?

Also, do you know about 267 applications with initial sydney office? (Timeline in signature).

Reactions: maxiie

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

Anyone know what background status changing from in progress to "not applicable" means?

Also, do you know about 267 applications with initial sydney office? (Timeline in signature).
The "not applicable" means nothing, it's an old story from last week, lots of people so exciting about that.
but since there are so many case, and some call IRCC, the agent confirmed that is a system glitch.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie