maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Really ?
I only have a year left on OWP and my points are not applicable for any stream.
i have been entirely dependent on this TR to PR program. I don’t know what should i do know? I feel so disappointed and helpless :(
Same

User_tr to pr

Mar 31, 2023
On same boat bro. All I have is this.
Dont worry guys
In my case, all 3 year pgwp has expired last month, applied for extension wp, they gave me letter until 4 june 2023,
Lost my job last month
Apples for EI but not applicable on implied status,
Still no PR or WP nor Job,
But time will change, have faith
“ There is always light at the end of the tunnel”

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dont worry guys
In my case, all 3 year pgwp has expired last month, applied for extension wp, they gave me letter until 4 june 2023,
Lost my job last month
The light at the end of the tunnel in my case has been of a bullet train approaching at 400 mph to knock me off

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022
well, I applied for my pgwpp extension because was issued to my passport date in January, my wp expired in March, service Ontario extended my health card for 1 more year until I get any application approved. CCB for my son was stopped due to I have no status in canada right now. called ircc for my wp which I applied on paper which the processing time is 14 days and is being more than 3 months, and they flagged my application. guess yes, patience is not what we need, we need to get approved, enough is enough.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
those who got Background check as not applicable - have you , at anytime , submitted IMM5669 schedule A OR updated passport information or updated marriage information to IRCC for you or your dependents possibly in last 2-5 months ? What I am told and read is that agents dont know much beyond what we receive in GCMS so am doubting its a glitch. I understand that I can be 100 % wrong as well in assessments
i did submit schedule a

Reactions: CherAmie

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Dont worry guys
Lost my job last month
I was there 3 months ago, on Restoration status, no job, lost all benefits, car stalled, eviction notices everyday all through winter. But God is faithful. My children and I survived. Donations from back home kept us going. I got my owp renewed in 3 months. Now all is well just trying g to recover. Was left with a pile of debt....Oh Canada!!

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
They be really fooling people with the "Canadian Dream".
without a doubt they have good marketing and they like money, it doesn't matter that there is covid or strike like now they never stop receiving new applications ... I mean money. The real Canadian Dream is people from everywhere investing and bringing money to spend in education, Immigration process and new homes, cars,cards, loans and many others expenses… that’s the Canadian dream “

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
without a doubt they have good marketing and they like money, it doesn't matter that there is covid or strike like now they never stop receiving new applications ... I mean money. The real Canadian Dream is people from everywhere investing and bringing money to spend in education, Immigration process and new homes, cars,cards, loans and many others expenses… that’s the Canadian dream “
Yeah, can not agree any more.