+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Because I can't link it to my IRCC portal, and can't even find the correct webform to withdraw it. EE is much better, it's well defined program with a proper timeline. I don't know how I'm gonna withdraw it when my EE is about to get finalized, I don't want this to create any issues.
- I read somewhere that you need to sign in to the portal where we submitted TR to PR application and withdraw but you can call IRCC or contact MP to ask about that.
- For not able to link your profile. Have you called IRCC or contacted your local MP for help? so you have never received AOR?
- I agree with you that this TR to PR is such a joke. I knew when I applied to it already but had no choice but to apply. However, some lucky people got PR so early under this stream. Well, guess we're just among those that are not lucky enough

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Because I can't link it to my IRCC portal, and can't even find the correct webform to withdraw it. EE is much better, it's well defined program with a proper timeline. I don't know how I'm gonna withdraw it when my EE is about to get finalized, I don't want this to create any issues.
I would not withdraw your TR2PR. It costs you nothing to leave it there. Instead, apply for EE if you want, but let the TR2PR stand. I would also send a webform under the "technical difficulties" category indicating that you have received AOR and have tried to link using all combinations of personal information from your application and have not been able to 'link' it to your file for over a year, since Feb 2022. This is not a huge time commitment and you can still proceed with EE. If and when you link your TR2PR, you may find a whole variety of requests or correspondence related to your file. Don't forget to regularly check your junk/spam email just in case a reply goes there. Best wishes.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum..
Here’s my timeline:
  • Stream: B (essential non-healthcare)
  • Submitted: July 14, 2021
  • AOR & Linked: June 24, 2022
  • Medical: passed June 24, 2022, get removed after few months. Then, shows passed on March 07, 2023.
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before.
  • ADR: March 07, 2023 received a request for a new Schedule A update, submitted same day.
  • Eligibility: - reviewing
  • Background check: - in progress

• Any guesses on how much long they will take to make the final decision for my application once the strike’s over?
Given the strike, and even without the strike, it is hard to say how long this will take, however, the good news is that someone was reviewing your file as recently as March 7, 2023. With an application date of July 14, you are in the group of people that submitted just before Stream B capped. Its a large group of people in those last few days & weeks but this group was starting to receive PR just prior to the strike. Let's just hope they can pick up quickly where they left off, soon! Best wishes!

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
Given the strike, and even without the strike, it is hard to say how long this will take, however, the good news is that someone was reviewing your file as recently as March 7, 2023. With an application date of July 14, you are in the group of people that submitted just before Stream B capped. Its a large group of people in those last few days & weeks but this group was starting to receive PR just prior to the strike. Let's just hope they can pick up quickly where they left off, soon! Best wishes!
You seem like somebody who understands those timelines quite well, what about people from stream B (non health workers) who applied the day the program launched? (around June 8th if im not mistaken)

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
Hi the PCC for my home country was 2 years ago when I applied. I haven't left Canada after that, can I just use this one again for the Document request? Some website said the PCC only valid for 1 year, and if the application last for more than 1 year they want a new one.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
You seem like somebody who understands those timelines quite well, what about people from stream B (non health workers) who applied the day the program launched? (around June 8th if im not mistaken)
The program launched on May 6, 2021, but the Stream B was slow to fill at first, I suspect because a lot of us were unprepared and needed time to gather documents and especially make appointments at English language testing centres. Some days I think I know some 'stuff' ;), but there are so many exceptions. For example, I know someone who received their first PR email in March of 2022, and has been stuck in the Calgary landing queue ever since (we're working on it though). So, without knowing too much about your timeline, ADR's, etc., I can't say too much except to say that IRCC has committed to finishing this program this year, June/July 2021 applicants were receiving PR before this strike, and hopefully will again soon. Perhaps you could put your timeline in your signature (and make sure you click 'save'). Best wishes!

Last edited:

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
The program launched on May 6, 2021, but the Stream B was slow to fill at first, I suspect because a lot of us were unprepared and needed time to gather documents and especially make appointments at English language testing centres. Somedays I think I know some 'stuff' ;), but there are so many exceptions. For example, I know someone who received their first PR email in March of 2022, and has been stuck in the Calgary landing queue ever since (we're working on it though). So, without knowing too much about your timeline, ADR's, etc., I can't say too much except to say that IRCC has committed to finishing this program this year, June/July 2021 applicants were receiving PR before this strike, and hopefully will again soon. Perhaps you could put your timeline in your signature (and make sure you click 'save'). Best wishes!
If im not mistaken the last time documents were requested for us was in December and since then we had Criminality in reviewing.

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi the PCC for my home country was 2 years ago when I applied. I haven't left Canada after that, can I just use this one again for the Document request? Some website said the PCC only valid for 1 year, and if the application last for more than 1 year they want a new one.
Most people have resubmitted their original PCC with a Letter of Explanation stating that they have not left Canada since it was originally submitted, and state that if for some other reason they still require a new one, that you will request another one. Remember that IRCC can check whether or not you have exited/re-entered through the CBSA, and may have already done so. Best wishes.

And, I'm curious; is this a request that came in since the strike?

July16

Apr 21, 2023
Just called ircc and they said eligibility is under review, nothing else has started yet . Medical hasn’t been started. Just biometrics are done
apllied on July 16 , 2021. This is nothing else but very depressing :,(
Any guess , when will i get myy PR ? :(

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Just called ircc and they said eligibility is under review, nothing else has started yet . Medical hasn’t been started. Just biometrics are done
This stream is fkd up just like this Minister

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
If u have the hours and r eligible apply for express entry..this pathway has no guarantee for PR.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Just a reminder that nothing in my account changed (Eligibility, Background, Final Decision) until weeks AFTER I received my PR approval email initiating the portal confirmation/landing processes -- everything updated on the same day I was sent the eCOPR by email, after the portal processes, picture update, etc., were completely done. Also, the call centre agents told me my Eligibility was still in progress (because that's all they could see on my account) when I know for a fact that my Eligibility was 'passed' from my GCMS notes way back in August of 2022. Very un-transparent do don't feel that you're alone. You applied on the last day of a large Stream B group -- patience (or applying on other programs) is your only option right now ,and you have over a year before your work permit expires. Best wishes!

July16

Apr 21, 2023
If u have the hours and r eligible apply for express entry..this pathway has no guarantee for PR.
Really ?
I only have a year left on OWP and my points are not applicable for any stream.
i have been entirely dependent on this TR to PR program. I don’t know what should i do know? I feel so disappointed and helpless :(

Reactions: maxiie and Paurvi

redSnow

Apr 20, 2023
Most people have resubmitted their original PCC with a Letter of Explanation stating that they have not left Canada since it was originally submitted, and state that if for some other reason they still require a new one, that you will request another one. Remember that IRCC can check whether or not you have exited/re-entered through the CBSA, and may have already done so. Best wishes.

And, I'm curious; is this a request that came in since the strike?
Yeah, I feel strange, aren't they on strike, why do I still get a document request? I am now wondering if those requests are just automatically generated by the system