+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
those who got Background check as not applicable - have you , at anytime , submitted IMM5669 schedule A OR updated passport information or updated marriage information to IRCC for you or your dependents possibly in last 2-5 months ? What I am told and read is that agents dont know much beyond what we receive in GCMS so am doubting its a glitch. I understand that I can be 100 % wrong as well in assessments
Yes I got schedule A request November 2022

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
If it were a glitch, it cld have been rectified in 24 hours coz most probably glitches come up after system upgrades and this has not been done for some time. I think these guys have been on a ' go slow' kind of strike since late last year so mayb after they get a pay rise most files will be finalized...

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
I do not think it's a glitch, if it was, they would have fixed it by now and things would've been to what they were before.
I think, not everyone who works there is on strike, people are free to be on strike or not, I am not entirely sure about that!

My medical even changed with that Background not applicable change, so definitely something has changed or is being done.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
those who got Background check as not applicable - have you , at anytime , submitted IMM5669 schedule A OR updated passport information or updated marriage information to IRCC for you or your dependents possibly in last 2-5 months ? What I am told and read is that agents dont know much beyond what we receive in GCMS so am doubting its a glitch. I understand that I can be 100 % wrong as well in assessments
I submitted a schedule A form that was requested in July 2022 for my spouse ..and the status of my BG check and medical has changed..I’m just praying it’s not a glitch but an actual update
No as I never sent anything & I got NA too

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Even i didn’t submitted anything, still it got changed to Not Applicable

Reactions: maxiie

July14

Apr 27, 2023
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum..
Here’s my timeline:
  • Stream: B (essential non-healthcare)
  • Submitted: July 14, 2021
  • AOR & Linked: June 24, 2022
  • Medical: passed June 24, 2022, get removed after few months. Then, shows passed on March 07, 2023.
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before.
  • ADR: March 07, 2023 received a request for a new Schedule A update, submitted same day.
  • Eligibility: - reviewing
  • Background check: - in progress

• Any guesses on how much long they will take to make the final decision for my application once the strike’s over?

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
This might seem like a stupid question, but while calling ircc contact centre when we have to press the numbers to select an option, they don't have the option to withdraw an application right?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This might seem like a stupid question, but while calling ircc contact centre when we have to press the numbers to select an option, they don't have the option to withdraw an application right?
you would've to withdraw it through webform

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I don't think they have that option in automation phone system.
I think that is only a query system delivering limited information.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Me neither...

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
It might sound funny, but scrolling the forum for the past week I witnessed more activity and signs of progress then in any other week, at some point I really consider the thought that due to the strike they actually review our applications! how come we see more progress during the strike then any other time that they work fully??

Ottawa Guy

Apr 27, 2023
Hi everyone,

I want to withdraw my application under IG category because I already qualify for EE atm. I've received my AOR back in Feb 22, but still can't link the Tr To Pr application to my IRCC account because it wont show up when I put my info, thus I've made the decision to abandon this problematic stream all together because I feel like it's just gonna cause more delays and problems.

Can someone please help with how to withdraw my Tr to Pr application?

(I don't care about the refund at this point, I just want withdraw it and be done with it)

Reactions: maxiie

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

I want to withdraw my application under IG category because I already qualify for EE atm. I've received my AOR back in Feb 22, but still can't link the Tr To Pr application to my IRCC account because it wont show up when I put my info, thus I've made the decision to abandon this problematic stream all together because I feel like it's just gonna cause more delays and problems.

Can someone please help with how to withdraw my Tr to Pr application?

(I don't care about the refund at this point, I just want withdraw it and be done with it)
Why dont you keep both of them and withdraw whichever completes first?. Being qualified for EE doesn't mean you would get PR for sure. I have seen people still got their EE application refused/rejected

Ottawa Guy

Apr 27, 2023
Why dont you keep both of them and withdraw whichever completes first?. Being qualified for EE doesn't mean you would get PR for sure. I have seen people still got their EE application refused/rejected
Because I can't link it to my IRCC portal, and can't even find the correct webform to withdraw it. EE is much better, it's well defined program with a proper timeline. I don't know how I'm gonna withdraw it when my EE is about to get finalized, I don't want this to create any issues.

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Because I can't link it to my IRCC portal, and can't even find the correct webform to withdraw it. EE is much better, it's well defined program with a proper timeline. I don't know how I'm gonna withdraw it when my EE is about to get finalized, I don't want this to create any issues.
I wouldn't advise you to withdraw your TR-PR application. However, if you think that's the right call, use this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Under "Type of application/enquiry " choose "Withdrawal of application" and enter your details. Good luck

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr