+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Has there been any approval this week & also is Not applicable a glitch?
My medical is passed and expired but it never got updated in my GCKey. Only one time it showed me when I linked my file with gckey. The second time when I logged into my account it said nothing other than we will contact you if you need your medicals. Does this happened with someone else as well. I also asked IRCC agents many times about my medical but they know nothing about why it never showed in my account.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My medical is passed and expired but it never got updated in my GCKey. Only one time it showed me when I linked my file with gckey. The second time when I logged into my account it said nothing other than we will contact you if you need your medicals. Does this happened with someone else as well. I also asked IRCC agents many times about my medical but they know nothing about why it never showed in my account.
It’s like that only

• Sad
Reactions: KIKI@KIKI

Shwash1234

Jul 2, 2021
those who got Background check as not applicable - have you , at anytime , submitted IMM5669 schedule A OR updated passport information or updated marriage information to IRCC for you or your dependents possibly in last 2-5 months ? What I am told and read is that agents dont know much beyond what we receive in GCMS so am doubting its a glitch. I understand that I can be 100 % wrong as well in assessments

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
those who got Background check as not applicable - have you , at anytime , submitted IMM5669 schedule A OR updated passport information or updated marriage information to IRCC for you or your dependents possibly in last 2-5 months ? What I am told and read is that agents dont know much beyond what we receive in GCMS so am doubting its a glitch. I understand that I can be 100 % wrong as well in assessments
I submitted a schedule A form that was requested in July 2022 for my spouse ..and the status of my BG check and medical has changed..I’m just praying it’s not a glitch but an actual update

leyley

Dec 8, 2020
I did. But my file was submitted for c-check by IRCC whitehorse (from CBSA notes) and it has been going to like 2 mo. Now it's showing NA on my gckey account.