maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My bg changed to N/A too.
I just pray it's a positive sign and not a glitch/stall because of strike.
But some people have it processing, very few rest all are N/A.
What do you guys make out of this? Please comment

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
mine still is :
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
hmm if yours is still processing and your submission was may 6th then I am felling low again because I submitted on 15 July

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
My bg changed to N/A too.
I just pray it's a positive sign and not a glitch/stall because of strike.
But some people have it processing, very few rest all are N/A.
What do you guys make out of this? Please comment
two things: either we have cleared one step or last step in back ground check. that means most of our application process is done and we will get our PR soon.
OR, IRCC is delaying it moreeee because of the strike which is why they have temporarily paused our background ground check and changed it to N/A

Reactions: jihad88

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
My background check status also changed to N/A and my medical also changed from ‘passed’ to ‘not required’.
However, my consultant said the bcg check could just be a glitch or it could just be cz of the strike so not very hopeful news ☹

• Sad
Reactions: maxiie

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
My background check status also changed to N/A and my medical also changed from ‘passed’ to ‘not required’.
However, my consultant said the bcg check could just be a glitch or it could just be cz of the strike so not very hopeful news ☹
My consultant was also negative about this. He said applications will be delayed more because of the strike. huh

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

N1ck

Apr 20, 2023
In your opinion, if you could bet on a date, when do y'all think all of the TR to PR applications will be done?

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
The same happened on my application: background check status changed to N/A and my medical also changed from ‘passed’ to ‘not required’.