Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
spoke later, but no update still same update since last year
Do you have a work permit?

Because if you do, I strongly suggest you reduce the frequency at which you check your application, to maybe once every other day, or once in the morning during weekdays.

Good luck!

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Quick question. I am going home. If they make a decision when you’re out of Canada. Do they send a rejection letter/PFL or do they approve the application & ask to respond.

Another question, do you respond when you’re in home or do you respond when you’re back. I can come back immediately too & respond. If I come back n respond then how long will it take to get portal credentials n eCopr or will they just put it back in backlogs?
In 2022, some officers would send a PFL if the applicant was outside Canada.

However, you should be able to reply the portal email with the date of your return to Canada.

Alternatively, you could fly back once you get the portal request, then say you are in Canada, before replying the email.

Reactions: maxiie

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
@CherAmie Also, just to confirm once again, ECOPR is enough for going back to school right? Like someone doesn't need to have their physical card to show that they are permanent residents of Canada, and are entitled to study?

Reactions: CherAmie

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
@CherAmie if the photo is still in review for so many days now, is there someone we can email, or should we not?

My friend has linked the card to gckey account as well. Thanks for helping.
Hey @lance4455, My card was issued on April 3rd and just got in the mail now, still my photo is in review on portal. So there is a possibility that they are processing your card.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
@CherAmie Also, just to confirm once again, ECOPR is enough for going back to school right? Like someone doesn't need to have their physical card to show that they are permanent residents of Canada, and are entitled to study?
Well I know this question was directed toward @CherAmie, but because I just applied to school again. eCOPR is a valid document to apply for school.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie if the photo is still in review for so many days now, is there someone we can email, or should we not?

My friend has linked the card to gckey account as well. Thanks for helping.
Per @pabloC10, there can be quite a bit of variation. If there is a problem with your photo, they will contact you. No need to contact unless over 6 weeks has gone by & you think card has gone missing. If you’ve linked “PR card application” to your account, you should see a notice there when they mail your card.

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Finally got my Ecopr today. It is valid until March 2024. I hope they don’t plan to delay PR card that long.
Best of luck to everyone and can’t wait for the day when last person in this forum will get their Ecopr. Manifesting that.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I heard news that IRCC start their strike from today 14 April 2023. More excuses for slow application processing
This is really an issue. Why are we struggling so much for even one single update? It sucks every day when I open my GC KEY and there is nothing. every day's disappointment. It's gonna be five years in Canada this month and still waiting for my PR. They are only using us a labor to boost the economy.

• Sad
Reactions: pabloC10