>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Happy Easter, Ramadan Mubarak, Happy Passover and whatever else makes you happy!

Happiness & thanks also to my grumpy little honey-bunch of sweetness & light, Maxiie, for his wonderful compliments, after all — “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” Mwah!

Abundant blessings to all!
plz keep it to yourself. then either you or your follower goes behind and reports the comment. Yes, maybe language can be inappropriate but it's crossed the limit of patience so one does let out at times. am talking in regards to fraser one

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
I heard that there is labour disruption at IRCC starting this month, and application processing will be delayed. It’s that true?

Paomayin

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Thanks buddy all the best
Please I tried to apply but I have a ‘no’ to one of the four questions (My passport will expire by December 2024) so I couldn’t proceed. I will take a while to get my passport renewed based on the latest processing time.
Could anyone help with what I need to do at this time? My PGWP will expire in August 2023.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I heard that there is labour disruption at IRCC starting this month, and application processing will be delayed. It’s that true?
Dunno but there’s a strike that’s about to happen with cra

Reactions: T0pubo

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
plz keep it to yourself. then either you or your follower goes behind and reports the comment. Yes, maybe language can be inappropriate but it's crossed the limit of patience so one does let out at times. am talking in regards to fraser one
Hilariously ironic …

Just click ‘ignore’ on my avatar (or anyone who you wish to banish) & SHAZAM — I shall disappear as if by your command. Namaste, honey bunch, and may you soon get PR.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hilariously ironic …

Just click ‘ignore’ on my avatar (or anyone who you wish to banish) & SHAZAM — I shall disappear as if by your command. Namaste, honey bunch, and may you soon get PR.
Thanks but I don’t think I would get it unfortunately, nothing’s going right for me since last 7 months

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hilariously ironic …

I have done it already, ignore Maxie’s post, for several weeks.
I have to say there’s no problem personally to him, and I am totally understand his angry, and respect his right to express.
But I am here to find some positive, not negative.
It should not be “when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back to the world” and Hakuna Matata.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hello all,

I think it's time we start putting these officers on the spot. Maybe we start a new thread specifically naming the assigned officers according to CBSA notes. I've talked to Priscilla Hwang, priscilla.hwang@cbc.ca before and I'm hopefully she'd help but we need to be organized too. What do you members think?
I just sent out an email to her. Leaving no stones unturned

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Bro you need to relax there's no need to be rude to @CherAmie . I get you're frustrated but we are all in the same boat