+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Happy Easter, Ramadan Mubarak, Happy Passover and whatever else makes you happy!

Happiness & thanks also to my grumpy little honey-bunch of sweetness & light, Maxiie, for his wonderful compliments, after all — “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” Mwah!

Abundant blessings to all!

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
I couldnt find the 'find by keyword' feature but if someone can find and forward that petition that alot of us voted on regarding tr-pr delay and send it to some news outlet maybe they'll cover it, given the number of signatures

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
@CherAmie and All happy Easter!!!!

Quick question about eCOPR: I got the eCOPR on March 31, 2023 and it expired on April 8, 2023 (yesterday - odd right?!).

The PR card says around 29 days to be issued, should I apply to extend my eCOPR or can I still use it as proof of Landing? So confused now, because my son’s eCOPR expires in July 2023, unsure why only mine and my husband expired yesterday

ADIL PATHAN

Aug 20, 2021
Hi everyone, Can someone please give their input or guide me by looking at my situation below ?
  • Stream: Essential - Non health care
  • Submitted: May 22, 2021 (Submitted at 2:24 pm EST)
  • Linked application to IRCC - Jan 23, 2022
  • AOR: - No AOR (Request letter for PCC received on Jan 23, 2022)
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: - under review since the beginning
  • Admissibility: - N/A
  • COPR: - N/A
  • Review of additional documents
    • March 24, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. (still no update till now)
  • Background check and Final decision - Your application is in progress (no update till now).

thanks.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Cbc is a liberal puppet media, they won’t go against
Of course. But from the article, it seems like a bunch of people complaining is what brought the attention on this mysterious officer DM10032. Don't know why, but I've got to tone down my optimism on this broken system haha

Reactions: T0pubo

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Below is my final timeline. I am very relieved that I am done with this process which had a big impact on my life in the last two years.
I really wish that the government put more effort into immigration because it is sad to see the misery we go through during all this process.

For those who are still waiting, please try to distract yourselves as much as possible, I know that the stress can eat you alive but we really don't have a choice... I wish you all the best and I hope they finish processing TR2PR as soon as possible.

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
I uploaded my ADR about a month ago and they still haven't begun reviewing it. I have passed my eligibility in end of jan, and i haven't even lived outside of canada for longer than 5 months since I turned 18 - it is so frustrating to still be waiting after all this time. has anyone experienced delays in their ADR's being reviewed after they uploaded their document? I emailed them to confirm if my document was uploaded and they said they have received it so at least i know my application is going to get rejected. Do y'all think calling them would be worth it? I also cant seem to find the post where someone mentioned the number and extension to call.

Additionally, for folks who have received GCMS notes - in the eligibility section does your notes include "inadmissibility" being open? I was reviewing it again and I just read that.

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Ircc officers started June ending files or are they still stuck with July applications?
Applied June 24,2021 no update after dec 2022, only info sharing is completed up till now.