+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Anyone from July 16. any updates?
It is like a dead silence from IRCC no updates since I submitted my biometrics in July 2022.
I yesterday got an email to opt-in extended work permit but not really sure how to do that.
Also, I am going to India next month, Should I need to wait until I got my new work permit?
My current work permit is valid till Sept 2023.

Please advise me.

alex&liz

Feb 11, 2022
I just got my gcms notes like 30 minutes ago, it says
Security:
HRIV:
Criminality: In progress

In January I got feedback from my PM stating security and criminality were both in progress.
Anyone know if that empty space in Security mean not started or done?
what is HRIV?

a_ahluwalia

Jan 5, 2022
Security:
HRIV:

In January I got feedback from my PM stating security and criminality were both in progress.
what is HRIV?
When did you requested gcms notes??

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I've just checked my gc account and saw the status "application/profile updated" or something like that. When I clicked to check my application, nothing changed but when I went back to the front page, that status changed back to "submitted" as usual. Is it ghost update? I didn't receive any email notifying me about that

KavSF

Mar 29, 2022
TIME LINE:

Applied : 6th June 2021 , Non essential worker Stream
AOR : May 12 2022
Asked for paying PR payment : Aug 15 2022
Asked for uploading pay stabs : Nov 11 2022
Ghost update 1 : Mar 07 2023
Ghost update 2 : Mar 09 2023 (after the MP office called IRCC)
PR Confirmation email : Mar 13 2023 (Main and dependent) , I replied to the eamil at the same day
PR Confirmation email (duplicate) : Mar 21 2023 , I replied again at the same day
New Credentials for the PR Portal : Mar 22 2023 , photos are uploaded at the same day
ECOPR : Mar 24 2023 (Main and dependent)
PR Portal Update: Apr 04 2023 (PR card mailed)

Wumi3

Apr 4, 2023
Hii
I just called ircc to know the status of my application applied on July 14 . Agent told me that everything is passed except criminalality…. Latest update - security was passed on March 20.
Anybody has an idea … how long it takes for criminality to passs and approval after this …. Pls
Hi what number did you call IRCC on please

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
I've just checked my gc account and saw the status "application/profile updated" or something like that. When I clicked to check my application, nothing changed but when I went back to the front page, that status changed back to "submitted" as usual. Is it ghost update? I didn't receive any email notifying me about that
Hey @fukahachiru, seems like it was a ghost update. Considering your timeline, it seems to me that you are bout to get PR. Hoping it happens soon.

June16.E00268

Mar 29, 2023

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi what number did you call IRCC on please
This is how to call IRCC:

Although there a few paths you can take in the voice mail queueing, I usually follow this:
1-888-242-2100 -- then after introductory messages, enter 1, then your UCI followed by # -- then 1 to confirm your UCI, then select 1, 2, 0.
They open at 8 am in each time zone.
It often takes 15 minutes to an hour to get into the queue so be prepared to dial many times, and then possible wait on hold for another 30 minutes to an hour or more.
Some times you are given an option for them to call you back rather than sitting on hold. This has also worked for me in the past.
Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
From 2 of my previous posts:

You can order your GCMS notes through ATIP from either IRCC or CBSA. My fee was $5 last October. For the most part, they contain very similar information but I recommend CBSA as being faster (they get/process fewer requests & therefore may be faster). If you want to learn more about the differences & how to read your notes once you get them, read this:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

Apply for GCMS notes through CBSA (they tend to be a little faster than IRCC). Mine took about 3 weeks in Oct 2022. Quoted from @SmzAmir back in May 2022:

“Applying for CBSA note is very similar to apply for GCMS note via IRCC.

This is how to apply for CBSA note:
1) Start the request from this page and click next to start:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

2) Accept the privacy note to continue

3) On the next page for department select Canada Border Services Agency.
For the next drop down select Individual/corporation currently present in Canada then enter your personal information.
The last three dropdowns at the bottom of the page should be "Yes", "Member of the Public" and "electronic copy", respectively.

4) For next page, select Access to Information Act and for type of records select Case Files. Then, enter the remaining information.
In the explanation box at the bottom make sure to include the followings:
- permanent residency under TR2PR pathway
- application #
- UCI
- Date submitted
- Full name of the principal applicant
- Date of birth

Then, continue to payment page. The cost is the same as GCMS which is $5.”

Reactions: iliam and kagawa

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Security:
HRIV:

what is HRIV?
HRI -- Human Rights (or International) Violations -- a blank is good.

Blanks can sometimes mean 'in progress' or 'passed' (but redacted) or 'nothing found'.

If you want to learn more about the differences & how to read your notes once you get them, read this:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

Reactions: alex&liz and kagawa