+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
Hello Guys,
I got my portal today. I wanted to thank everyone for the love and support. We were a group of 5 who applied together and I was the last one to receive PR.
Don't lose hope.
I'll share my timeline.
Applied: June 25, 2021
AOR: March 18, 2022 with ADR
Second ADR: December 20,2022
A couple of ghost updates until today and then I received the email.
Application number was with E0026.
Congratulations,
May I ask you what was the ADR?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Another week started and again the laziness of these losers haven't gone yet. False hopes and expectations I put myself through to log into my email to hope for that approval email like others get every new day smh. Dunno if the federal money is being misused and pocketed by big ppl in their pockets and not hiring enough staff or these staff are just lazy and pathetic to the core, makes me wonder.

Disclaimer: whoever feels irritated by my posts can just skim pass through it like I do to yours.

fukahachiru

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Another week started and again the laziness of these losers haven't gone yet. False hopes and expectations I put myself through to log into my email to hope for that approval email like others get every new day smh. Dunno if the federal money is being misused and pocketed by big ppl in their pockets and not hiring enough staff or these staff are just lazy and pathetic to the core, makes me wonder.

Disclaimer: whoever feels irritated by my posts can just skim pass through it like I do to yours.
I feel your anger bro. My application on 02 july has no updates either.
Did you apply for OWP or received email for Opt-in PGWP extension. I didn't receive such emails and don't know why I'm not eligible. Look at how they sent emails to some lucky people for easier and faster PGWP extension progress while others have to wait and pay money for IRCC. I paid for OWP application under TR to PR and haven't got any update yet. Now I wonder if I should apply for this PGWP extension. Then, I have to pay them the fee and continue to wait?

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020

Love the disclaimer! I feel you… your time is coming

Joelpaikada

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys . Finally I got PR approval today. I applied june 25, 2021.
Just I need a help.
My wife is outside canada. But I am inside canada. What will happen?
Congratulations, saw few files moving from June. Even i applied on June 24, just waiting for the final confirmation since a very long time.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I feel your anger bro. My application on 02 july has no updates either.
Did you apply for OWP or received email for Opt-in PGWP extension. I didn't receive such emails and don't know why I'm not eligible. Look at how they sent emails to some lucky people for easier and faster PGWP extension progress while others have to wait and pay money for IRCC. I paid for OWP application under TR to PR and haven't got any update yet. Now I wonder if I should apply for this PGWP extension. Then, I have to pay them the fee and continue to wait?
I got my TR to PR OWP last Oct

adeoyeby

Mar 13, 2023
Hi guys,

Did anyone who’s under TR to PR stream has their PGWP expired in 2022 like me? Did you receive any email in regard to the new measure which is going to come out on April 6th that will give us 18 months of extension of OWP? Thanks!

BTW, just called IRCC, agent said no activity on my profile. That’s no action since ADR in May 2022!! Very frustrated. IG stream E0026.
Yes. My pgwp expired on December 13, I applied for extension same day and I got new permit till December 2024 on March 17.

Reactions: kagawa

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys . Finally I got PR approval today. I applied june 25, 2021.
Just I need a help.
My wife is outside canada. But I am inside canada. What will happen?
@CherAmie posted a detailed explanation a few pages back. Try to use the search or click on her name and go to messages. I think she did that last week