Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Good morning everyone,,
Finally my turn
Got my approval today
My time line is in signature.
Thank you everyone for support in this group.
Hope everyone get their news soon.
congrats! You applied the same day as me. You got approval but here these losers can't even process one of the parameters of my application yet smh

Feb 14, 2023
Hey Mine starts with E0025 at Whitehorse. And my status has not been updated for eight months!!! I'm so frustrated with the government...
mine exactly the same situation. whitehorse office and both eligibility and background not even started yet. its been more than a year since i got my AOR

Reactions: maxiie

PRD98

Nov 10, 2022
Hello Guys,
I got my portal today. I wanted to thank everyone for the love and support. We were a group of 5 who applied together and I was the last one to receive PR.
Don't lose hope.
I'll share my timeline.
Applied: June 25, 2021
AOR: March 18, 2022 with ADR
Second ADR: December 20,2022
A couple of ghost updates until today and then I received the email.
Application number was with E0026.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@CherAmie - a dumb question. Do we get any tracking for PR card or it just get delivered? Thanks in advance
There are no 'tracking' methods, however, you can link your PR Card to your online account using info from your eCOPR. Your account will show a date when your PR Card is actually mailed out to you, so that you will at least know it's on its way.

Linking your PR Card to yourAccount key (only after you receive eCOPR):
  • Sign in to your GCKey Account home page.
  • Below the list of your Submitted Applications, click on "Add (link) your application to your account."
  • Select the category of Permanent Resident Card.
  • Select 'UCI & Family Name' (I first tried Application Number & Family Name & it didn't recognize it. I entered UCI without a hyphen & entered Family Name in all caps.)
  • Fill in the rest of the info (place of birth, country of citizenship, marital status, etc.) and make sure you enter the date that you received PR as the date printed on your eCOPR (not any of the PR email dates).
  • Then click on 'search for my application', followed by 'link my application'.
Best wishes!

Reactions: kagawa and pabloC10

CherryDd

Apr 3, 2023
hi all,
i got my aor in may 2022 after no update they say criminality in process but eligibility has not started yet. I am tired to hear this wording again and again to be patienc, what can i do now? anybody with same boat?
thanks

Reactions: maxiie

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Did anyone who’s under TR to PR stream has their PGWP expired in 2022 like me? Did you receive any email in regard to the new measure which is going to come out on April 6th that will give us 18 months of extension of OWP? Thanks!

BTW, just called IRCC, agent said no activity on my profile. That’s no action since ADR in May 2022!! Very frustrated. IG stream E0026.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
There are no 'tracking' methods, however, you can link your PR Card to your online account using info from your eCOPR. Your account will show a date when your PR Card is actually mailed out to you, so that you will at least know it's on its way.

Linking your PR Card to yourAccount key (only after you receive eCOPR):
  • Sign in to your GCKey Account home page.
  • Below the list of your Submitted Applications, click on "Add (link) your application to your account."
  • Select the category of Permanent Resident Card.
  • Select 'UCI & Family Name' (I first tried Application Number & Family Name & it didn't recognize it. I entered UCI without a hyphen & entered Family Name in all caps.)
  • Fill in the rest of the info (place of birth, country of citizenship, marital status, etc.) and make sure you enter the date that you received PR as the date printed on your eCOPR (not any of the PR email dates).
  • Then click on 'search for my application', followed by 'link my application'.
Best wishes!
Thank you so much, was able to link. Account says card mailed.

Reactions: CherAmie

drabhenil

Apr 3, 2023
Hello. We received PR confirmation email a few days back and submitted all documents in portal last week. We got copr today. However, we are supposed to travel to Hawaii in 2 weeks. We didn’t know that once you get copr, you can’t travel on the visitor visa till you get PR card. What are our options?
Can we land at a US city and and reach canada by taxi/rental car etc? Is that allowed? Has anyone done this? As I understand, we are not allowed entry by flights trains or bus.
Thanks for advice