skullnight

Mar 28, 2023
Received a ghost update yesterday so I thought I’d post my timeline:
Applied: July 15th Stream B
AOR, ADR for PCC: June 2022
Medical Passed: July 2022
Additional Documents received : August 2022
Ghost Update : March 28, 2023
Fingers crossed, thanks to everyone who’s been posting their timelines, it helps a lot and good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
I posted this back on Nov 7/2022:

According to info released on Nov 4, 2022, IRCC had 47,426 TR to PR applications still left in inventory yet to be processed as of Oct 3, 2022.

According to IRCCs forecast/plan update
out on Nov 1, 2022, they ‘target’ processing the last 25,000 TR to PR’s in 2023 with a possible low of 19,500 or high of 32,750. Using these low & high numbers, and assuming that the numbers of applications being processed didn’t change too dramatically between Oct 3 and Nov 1, this implies that IRCC plans to process between 14,676 and 27,926 applications in the remainder of this year, 2022.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supplementary-immigration-levels-2023-2025.html
Specifically, TR to PR is the 'Economic/Federal Economic Public Policies' line item per Footnote 2.
2023-2025 Immigration Levels Plan
Economic 2023
Federal Economic Public Policies Footnote 2Target 25,000Low 19,500High 32,750
Thank you for sharing info. Hoping that i will get decision soon

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Can you please remind us of your application date, stream and AOR?
15 July
stream B
Linked 14 July 2022 & AoR within 24 hours
Biometrics done
Info sharing complete
Medical passed - expired
Criminality - in progress since Trudeau’s father was born
Security & Eligibility - not started because Whitehorse officer wants to drink alcohol during work hours

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, the wording can indeed be confusing! Points 1 & 2 below are not "actual/legal PR" but they are a huge relief when they start coming in. Legal PR occurs at point 3 below, when you actually print off & sign your ECOPR, but ECOPR alone is not enough to travel. For travel, you will need your PR card in point 4 below, or if you card is lost or expired, you will need a PRTD to return to Canada.
  1. The first email you receive should be what we have generally been calling the initial PR confirmation email which may have a subject line like: "Subject: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGY4604) – App # E00266..." It will ask you these questions for each of you & your immediate family members (spouse, children/dependents), but it does not allow access to the actual portal:
    • Name:
      UCI:
      Application #:
      Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
      Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
      Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
      Location of where you last entered:
      Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
      If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
      If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country)
    • And you will then receive an automated reply when you send them the info. It will say, "Subject: Automatic reply: Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" which will confirm that "Your application is in our virtual landing queue" and it will provide you with general answers on what to expect next, and a link to more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html
  2. A few days or a week later, you should receive what we have been calling the PR portal credentials &/or PR portal which may say: "Subject: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP."
    • It will provide you with a link to the portal and a temporary password for you to access the portal. There will be instructions to sign in & create a permanent password, then, when you sign back in with your permanent password, you will be asked to confirm that you are in Canada, provide your mailing address (for them to eventually send you the PR card) and you will upload a digital photo (also for your PR card).
    • After submitting the above info/photo, you will receive an automated reply like: "Subject: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - votre dossier de confirmation de RP a été soumis avec succès" advising you that you have successfully submitted the required information to confirm your status as a permanent resident in Canada, that an IRCC case worker will send you a message if further information is required, and if the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your permanent resident card will be printed and mailed to you.
  3. And then, about 2 to 4 weeks later, you should receive 2 emails (mine arrived 2 minutes apart). We have been calling this receiving ECOPR with subject lines like: "Subject: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - CRPe prête à être téléchargée" followed by "Subject: Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! E00266..."
    • The first will instruct you that your ECOPR is available to download from the portal.
    • The second will provide Instructions for your eCoPR document (print & sign & save it 'forever'), what you can do & apply for with your eCoPR, and when you can expect to receive your PR card in the mail.
  4. PR card -- mailed to you 2-8 weeks later (according to yesterday's processing times as stated online).
I can't guarantee that all of the landing offices are using the same subject lines but I hope this give you a better understanding of the general PR portal/landing steps. Each email has more instructions than what I summarized above so don't worry about the details too much -- follow the instructions & you should be fine.

And lastly, I'm not sure why you were asked for your height?

Still waiting for my PR card. Best wishes!
Hi, I have a question, for a non accompanying family member what do I put as the expected return date. We just received an approval email today.
May 30th application, Non health stream B. Application no received in April 2022.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
15 July
stream B
Biometrics done
Info sharing complete
Medical passed - expired
Security & Eligibility - not started because Whitehorse officer wants to drink alcohol during work hours
I might just go home for good probably

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi, I have a question, for a non accompanying family member what do I put as the expected return date. We just received an approval email today.
May 30th application, Non health stream B. Application no received in April 2022.
Congratulations! Put the date that you would like your dependent to come based on preparations they might need to make, travel logistics and what works best for you and your dependent (e.g. At the end of school term? At a school break?)

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
15 July
stream B
Biometrics done
Info sharing complete
Medical passed - expired
Your application date is in the ‘sweet spot’ but your AOR is a little later than most we’ve seen, which could be why you’re still waiting for processing to finish. Eligibility doesn’t take that long assuming all your proof was attached in the original application. And the various Background Check steps have likely been underway for some time now, but don’t show up for you or the agents to view with any level accuracy (same as for many of us). Don’t lose hope yet.

Reactions: Jb24 and pabloC10

Preet Patel

Mar 8, 2023
I think they hired more officers to work on files. Number of approvals i have seen on Facebook group in last 2 days are numerous that i have never seen. I hope everything finish before half of the year is passed. If they work like this then we all will see PR brfore end of June. Most of us might see it in April. Lets pray and have patience.

Akmaan

Jul 8, 2021
Got portal request today 29 mar 10:09 am
Applied 9th July 2021 essential non Healthcare E0026 I was student 3rd semester when I applied
Got work permit last year but ircc didn't requested it so I never submitted it
File linked 22 June 2022 pcc request same day
Aor 1st July
8th July medical pass
18 July pcc received
Contacted mp on 8th October they gave me two update one in November no new update one in January criminalty in progress
2nd Feb 2023 medical pass again
29th March 2023 portal email

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello, everyone! I had two applications under French stream. I requested to withdraw one of them, however the IRCC withdrew both. I applied for a reconsideration and contacted my MP a month ago, but no response. I know this is a rare situation, but any information would help.
Submit a webform detailing the application that you wanted closed and the one that should remain open. They'll consider your plea and reopen one

Reactions: CherAmie

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I just remembered that before I delivered the TR to PR application in July 2021, I wrote an auto program to catch the application numbers online, I noticed that before someday July 2021, the daily new application numbers increased was 200, but after that, it goes crazy, like 1000 per day.

I think there are half cases were delivered in July 2021, so it could be slower than before.