+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, is tr to pr a family class sponsorship program?
It is considered a special federal program under Economic programs. However, the main TR to PR applicant can add their spouse, common law partner & children/dependents at the time they apply, or after they apply if they marry or have children while they are waiting for processing. If you receive PR and then get married, you can sponsor your spouse under the Family class through spousal sponsorship.

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hi all, just contacted IRCC and looks like the last GU I got was regarding security being passed. My application is also E0026 so looks like its being worked on. I hope you all hear updates soon.

I also know some of you are really stressed but just be little more patient. :)

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing this?
I got PR on Feb 9th, 2023 but my PR card application says awaiting registration.
I'm sure it's nothing but I'm scared they'll take it back (I know it's ridiculous but it's been almost 2 months and it's not registered yet)
Well , try to deal with your feelings then as they can always take back your PR, your PR card, or even your passport after you get it anytime :D

adeoyeby

Mar 13, 2023
Here is my timeline

Applied- November 5, 2021 Healthcare stream A
AOR- April 16, 2022
No ADR, everything upfront

Medical changed from passed to expire in May.

Medical request for husband and daughter- October 21,2022. They got their medical done in November 2020

GU- today
Congratulations
I applied same day with you, stream A, got AOR in April 2022...Maybe I should start dancing also

Last edited:

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
Hii
I just called ircc to know the status of my application applied on July 14 . Agent told me that everything is passed except criminalality…. Latest update - security was passed on March 20.
Anybody has an idea … how long it takes for criminality to passs and approval after this …. Pls

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hii
I just called ircc to know the status of my application applied on July 14 . Agent told me that everything is passed except criminalality…. Latest update - security was passed on March 20.
Anybody has an idea … how long it takes for criminality to passs and approval after this …. Pls
Hey @Savreet kaur I have a similar status, and my criminality is in progress from a long time, and no one can give an exact timeline as it depends on so many factors. I guess we gotta wait and see :(

dstark

Mar 22, 2023
Hello everybody!
I applied for PR through Non-essential worker stream at July 15th 2021.
AOR- July 29th 2022
Since then no updates what so ever.
Anyone in the same situation?