+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hello all,

Can someone please help me in this situation. My friend got an email from IRCC saying that application is approved and is asking for details ( name,uci,email, entry date, are you currently inside or outside canada).

Currently, my friend is in India, he recieved email on March 17, 2023, will be returning to Canada on March 23, 2023.

Should he respond back to the email saying that he is outside canada and returning on March 23 or should he reply once he lands Canada?

What would be the best way for such situation?

(P.S This is May 7, 2023 applicatioln submitted under IG Stream)
I would advise him to respond to the email upon return to Canada. Saying you're outside Canada will only delay the completion of his/her file.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
No, it won’t impact your file. Gcms notes are your right. If it’s delaying, you can file an official complaint to Office of Information Commissioner. They will look into it & eventually you will get the notes
Nothing really happens unless you do not go to court, msg me if you are willing to team up post P.R to go to court against IRCC.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You needed people when no one was working during covid. Now you let them hang for 2 years (many of them including me being international students on top of that), keeping them as some side trash. Not only that, because of long delays people wanna go home. And if they are home and you give decision, then they're screwed again. Then they return and then again they have to keep sending webforms requesting to notify that they have returned. But you have already thrown their files back in the backlogs for another 3-6 months, pathetic. And then wait another 3 months for ECOPR and PR Card. No other country treats its important people like trash. No other country has such a huge processing delay for the visas. I think even some 3rd World country in Africa/Middle East would process visa far faster than they do here in Canada. I think it's simply power trip that these new "officers" have.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
You needed people when no one was working during covid. Now you let them hang for 2 years (many of them including me being international students on top of that), keeping them as some side trash. Not only that, because of long delays people wanna go home. And if they are home and you give decision, then they're screwed again. Then they return and then again they have to keep sending webforms requesting to notify that they have returned. But you have already thrown their files back in the backlogs for another 3-6 months, pathetic. And then wait another 3 months for ECOPR and PR Card. No other country treats its important people like trash. No other country has such a huge processing delay for the visas. I think even some 3rd World country in Africa/Middle East would process visa far faster than they do here in Canada. I think it's simply power trip that these new "officers" have.
Can't even agree more...

roopksidhu

May 3, 2022
I got a ghost update on 14th march - application updated gc key (called ircc but nothing changed)
today again i got a ghost update- application updated in gc key
7:19 pm i got my gcms notes......... does anyone know if that is the reason for ghost update??

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I got a ghost update on 14th march - application updated gc key (called ircc but nothing changed)
7:19 pm i got my gcms notes......... does anyone know if that is the reason for ghost update??
No one knows for sure but the good news is someone is working/looking at your file. Your PR could be soon. I never received a ghost update related to GCMS notes—it’s probably a coincidence. Good luck!

roopksidhu

May 3, 2022
No one knows for sure but the good news is someone is working/looking at your file. Your PR could be soon. I never received a ghost update related to GCMS notes—it’s probably a coincidence. Good luck!
Thank you for your response. I really hope that because I am only left with criminality else everything is passed.

Reactions: CherAmie

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
Same here I also got ghost update today … btw when did yu submitted your application??

Reactions: CherAmie and Jb24

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
When did you applied for gcms notes?

Reactions: roopksidhu