+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Paak

Mar 21, 2022
Follow the link & instructions:
Hi, I have a question. I received the PR portal to upload my photo but the issue is I am in the USA and returning back Middle May. I got another email saying i should inform them when i arrive in Canada for the Pr to be issued, this is because I told them i was out of Canada. So my question is should i still accept I am in Canada and add the photo and submit or just stop with that part and complete when i come back to Canada? thanks

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
This may be of interest to some of you and/or your friends re: PGWPs --
https://www.cicnews.com/2023/03/canadas-immigration-minister-sean-fraser-to-make-pgwp-announcement-this-morning-0333801.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20230317#gs.sbth1n

"Canada’s Immigration Minister Sean Fraser has just announced those with an expiring Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) will be able to apply for an Open Work Permit extension as of April 6, 2023.

The Open Work Permit extension will be available to anyone whose PGWP expires in 2023. It will also be available to those whose PGWP expired in 2022 and applied for IRCC’s Open Work Permit extension last year.

Beginning April 6, candidates will be able to apply for the extension on IRCC’s website. Those that apply will get an email with an interim work permit authorization which they can show employers to continue working legally in Canada.

Those whose legal status in Canada has expired will also be able to apply at the same time to restore their status, even if their status expired outside of the 90 day grace period that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides. This means such individuals will be able to restore their status and get an interim Open Work Permit authorization at the same time, as early as April 6."

rbaldha

Mar 2, 2022
Finally its my turn. First of all i would like to thank for all the support and prayers.
My Timeline

Applied on 14th July 2021 under essential non health care.

AOR
: 22nd June 2022
BIL :22nd June 2022
BIL submitted : 23rd June 2022
Medical passed : 8th July 2022.
After that its a long silence...
Contacted MP on August. Told me that no changes to the file.
2 Ghost updates on 14th March
Approval Email
:14th March 2022.
Hey, I also Applied on July 14th. But I got a ADR last week to upload my T4s and Payslips.
How much delay should I expect?

rbaldha

Mar 2, 2022
Applied on 14th July 2021 under essential non health care.

AOR
: 23nd June 2022
BIL :24nd June 2022
BIL submitted : 24rd June 2022
Medical passed : 8th July 2022.
no updates for long time!

ADR: March 10, 2022 Asking for 2020, 2019 T4s

Waiting for the good news.

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
Anyone 01,02 July still waiting? It's so depressing seeing people on 16 July get their PR already.
I feel you mate, First of all congrats to all of those who got the congrats and second yeah it is kinda depressing to see that, but then I see the applicants from may 6th and 7th damn they've been waiting for long, mine was just july 2nd. cant do nothing but just wait.....

Reactions: Hopes4prasap

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
A reminder from an earlier post to those who don’t read back on this forum that if your work or study permit is expiring soon, you are eligible for an ‘OWP under TR to PR Pathway’ valid to Dec 31, 2024:

“I hope you will receive PR soon, however, just in case it takes longer, you should apply for an 'OWP under TR to PR Pathway.' After you apply, you can continue to work under ‘maintained’ status even if your current work permit expires.

Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a several times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway. Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you to do something else. Best wishes!”

Qamar gujjar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2021
AOR Received.
28-07-2022
Hi Guys, Can you please help with the below:

On Facebook, I saw some people posting that in stream B, full-time 40 hours are considered 30 hours, and part-time 20 is 20. Is it true?

Also When I posted my application, I worked in 2 different companies and both gave me letters of employment with different NOC. While I have received my GCMS notes, they have only mentioned one NOC and another is missing.
I am just confused about, whether this could create any problems or not.
all hours will be counted