+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
This may be of interest to some of you and/or your friends re: PGWPs --
https://www.cicnews.com/2023/03/canadas-immigration-minister-sean-fraser-to-make-pgwp-announcement-this-morning-0333801.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20230317#gs.sbth1n

"Canada’s Immigration Minister Sean Fraser has just announced those with an expiring Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) will be able to apply for an Open Work Permit extension as of April 6, 2023.

The Open Work Permit extension will be available to anyone whose PGWP expires in 2023. It will also be available to those whose PGWP expired in 2022 and applied for IRCC’s Open Work Permit extension last year.

Beginning April 6, candidates will be able to apply for the extension on IRCC’s website. Those that apply will get an email with an interim work permit authorization which they can show employers to continue working legally in Canada.

Those whose legal status in Canada has expired will also be able to apply at the same time to restore their status, even if their status expired outside of the 90 day grace period that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) provides. This means such individuals will be able to restore their status and get an interim Open Work Permit authorization at the same time, as early as April 6."

Paak

Mar 21, 2022
Hi, Everyone. To start off I want to say thank you to the owner of this page and everyone who shares their story and takes the time to reply to threads and questions. God bless you.
I just received my PR confirmation Portal.
Applied Steam B - Non-healthcare
2 July 2021 - 0028...
Several ADR Request
Medical and Police Reports were requested again in Feb
2 ghost updates within a week, the latest yesterday. Today I got the portal confirmation but nothing is passed in my portal.
Hi, I have a question. I received the PR portal to upload my photo but the issue is I am in the USA and returning back Middle May. I got another email saying i should inform them when i arrive in Canada for the Pr to be issued, this is because I told them i was out of Canada. So my question is should i still accept I am in Canada and add the photo and submit or just stop with that part and complete when i come back to Canada?
@CherAmie

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Here is my timeline
Applied on May 6 around 7:30 pm alberta time IG stream
Aor : 21 March 2022
added spouse in december, 2022
Adr for spouse and PCC - March 21, 2022
Adr for Fees receipt- July 28, 2022 (paid the fees again even paid earlier)
Medical request bcoz expired- August17, 22
(even did the medical in April, 2021 before applying file so medical twice)
Spouse 5669 request - August 19, 2022
medical passed- 2 september
status enquiry (for my current status in canada) - January 04,2023

After that no update no email for this document received

and today got approval email.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone.
Quick question: the orignal entry date on my eCoPR is incorrect. is that a problem? how can I change it?
Follow the link & instructions:
Instructions for your eCoPR document:

· Verify the information on your eCoPR document. If you find any errors on your eCoPR, you mustsubmit a request to amend information.
· Please be advised that there are limited characters to display on the eCoPR. There may be birthplaces or names on your eCoPR that are not displayed in its entirety (e.g., “Punj” vs. “Punjab”). The full information is correctly entered in our system.
· Print your eCoPR document and keep it in a safe place as you will be able to claim your Old Age Security (OAS) benefits upon retiring. Even if you become a Canadian citizen, the Government of Canada may request your eCoPR document.
· You will have 30 days to print your eCoPR. After 30 days, it will no longer be accessible to you.
· The eCoPR has two pages. By hand, using a wet signature, sign and date the CLIENT COPY of the eCoPR document, below the Immigration Officer’s electronic signature. Your signature and date will not be accepted in an electronic format.

Reactions: helloThere23

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hello,
There was an update on my online account says action required,I opened an check under the medical it says ' we have requested medical exam'. But I haven't received any information either as an email or on my online account. Called IRCC on Monday and they said they will notify the officer but till now I didn't receive it. This happened to me before also , an ADR was received only after I made a call to IRCC.
Does anyone thing this is a fault with GCKey account,if so I create a new account and will this email pops up?
And also how long does the Medical request gonna take to resend to me?

Thanks in advance