maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Start of another disappointing day
when the immigration minister himself is carefree and doesn't care anything about accountability, how do you think his subordinates will care. It's rotten from top to bottom. No one even investigates such people for lack of accountability and not doing their duties for which they were hired and paid handsomely.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I tried to look up for Ombdusman to file complaint against the officers who are handling my file but couldn't find proper link for that. Anyone has link and guide me through steps and process to file an official complaint to Ombudsman to investigate? @SmzAmir @CherAmie or anyone?

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Didnt even know there was an E0025 whats your date you applied
they are very cunning, earlier they had Covid excuse and now they have "public policy so no deadline" excuse
The temporary residents did not urge IRCC to come up with a new pathway during COVID , they came up with this new immigration pathway as they had to reach the immigration target during COVID and today when travel restrictions are lifted and they can reach the target by other means TRPR is treated with least priority which is insane! My concern is that like other pathways we also have to go through same screening process and pay processing fees , TRPR processing is not free of cost.. then why is it not transparent like the other pathways ! Even if it takes 30 - 36 months atleast be clear with the SLA rather than keeping everything a secret. Every year they come up with a public notice of extending WPs .. initially it was Dec 2022 , now till Dec 2024.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
when the immigration minister himself is carefree and doesn't care anything about accountability, how do you think his subordinates will care. It's rotten from top to bottom. No one even investigates such people for lack of accountability and not doing their duties for which they were hired and paid handsomely.
I wish we could all sue IRCC , how can they treat immigrants like this. I myself have stayed in canada for a decade and never seen unaccountability like this. If they were serious IRCC could have been done with this process in a year or less

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The temporary residents did not urge IRCC to come up with a new pathway during COVID , they came up with this new immigration pathway as they had to reach the immigration target during COVID and today when travel restrictions are lifted and they can reach the target by other means TRPR is treated with least priority which is insane! My concern is that like other pathways we also have to go through same screening process and pay processing fees , TRPR processing is not free of cost.. then why is it not transparent like the other pathways ! Even if it takes 30 - 36 months atleast be clear with the SLA rather than keeping everything a secret. Every year they come up with a public notice of extending WPs .. initially it was Dec 2022 , now till Dec 2024.
For Canada, immigrants seem to be like modern day slaves who would do menial jobs for min wage that locals don't want to do, who would finance their votebank's social benefits through taxes, rent, and through 3x domestic tuition and more so that they can come to power again and again. Immigrants are just for their own benefits tbh.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Didnt even know there was an E0025 whats your date you applied
Applied the same day, May 6th. Linked April 23, 2022. Submitted every document requested last Nov. Last update on my profile is of medical updated on Nov 4th. I am tired at this moment. Oh I forget to add that I am even waiting for decision on PNP Express application since more than 5 months now. I just don't have any faith in this system. I even worked in the covid times without any off and yet this is what I deserves.

Oh one more thing. My application for Express Entry was refused not rejected in 2021 without any explanation. The only explanation they had for the decision is that they want me to resubmit our documents.

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got approval in essential stream B on 9th of March. I replied on the same day but, I didn’t get any mail for portal so far. Now it has been a week I’m waiting. Is it normal ??

• Love
Reactions: Tush0110