+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Paurvi

Jun 10, 2022
Has anyone received an email detailing the documents required to add a spouse? I spoke to an agent today and he said he would send me an email but I haven't received anything yet
I did same and I received email for the required documents to add my spouse. I started preparing it and after 2-3 days i got official request to submit documents in my GC key account. If you had spoken with agent today and if he actually send it it is going to take some hours to get to you. So, my opinion is to wait for some time and if you don’t get it by end of day call again tomorrow and request it again.

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
Hello guys, even though this doesn't help anyone but still wanted to share that got a GU/ "Application/ profile updated" on my account but no changes. Thanks
Congratulations you are almost done.
when did you get it.
what is ur applcation number

Shannon1542

Mar 15, 2023
want to share my experience here since it is a bit complicated:

IG stream
May 6th,2021 afternoon submitted
Dec 20th, 2021 application linked to CIC account, never received AOR letter.
Feb 11th, 2022 request for RRPF proof
Aug 23rd, 2022 BIL
Aug 26th, 2022 portal email. However, I have changed my martial status and need to include my partner in the application. So I go ahead and submit dependent file for extra review
Aug 30th, 2022 update in account, my dependant showed up.
Nov 2nd, 2022 BIL for partner.
phoned call centre several times and both me and my partner's process are done on March 15th, 2023. I am waiting for the final decision.
Does anyone know how long does this final decision step going to take? BTW, office is Whitehorse.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

pabloC10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Congratulations you are almost done.
when did you get it.
what is ur applcation number
Hey @Tush0110 , My signature consists of all the information. Applied June 27, 2021 - E0026. Not really sure if I am almost done as I called IRCC in morning, the agent mentioned that security not started.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Anybody with a similar Timeline? It feels like I am the only May applicant without approval yet.
Application submitted: May 6, 2021 @1130pm
AOR received: February 11, 2022
Linked: February 13, 2022
Request for payment receipt: March 2022
Remedial for outland dependents: October 26, 2022
Medical passed: November 2022
All other things passed except criminality.
COPR: Only God knows.‍♀
update: Alhamdulilah Robili Alameen, I received my approval email today. Thanks for your support on this group thus far, I do not take it for granted. I can't believe I am posting this right now, so happy and thankful
Quick one guys. I have outland dependents and I was confused about what to answer in the below questions on the confirmation email

If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

What response should I provide for my outland dependents in the above question?
Thanks.

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
It doesn't really matter though about the background or eligibility since one of my friend got PR portal on March 8th while his profile was still showing them in review.
Exactly, I heard the same from few I know too, but in my case I am yet to get the PR portal and everytime I call IRCC I do not get any extra information other than what I can see myself on the GC key A/C. The standard answer is “TRPR has no processing time so we cannot say how long it might take”. Now I stopped calling them too

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Exactly, I heard the same from few I know too, but in my case I am yet to get the PR portal and everytime I call IRCC I do not get any extra information other than what I can see myself on the GC key A/C. The standard answer is “TRPR has no processing time so we cannot say how long it might take”. Now I stopped calling them too
they are very cunning, earlier they had Covid excuse and now they have "public policy so no deadline" excuse