+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
While I agree that IRCC is taking longer processing time than necessary, the people you mentioned are June applicants while maxiie applied on July 16 (same as me) iirc so it doesn't make sense to compare the timelines.
Not true, many of them are international graduates who applied May 6th,7th, including myself.

Reactions: MSB_1921

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
Now I don't know what to do. Mine was E0027 too. I want to go home for sometime, can't come soon. I don't want to wait more because I don't have job for long here and can't go on like this either.
mine too is E0027 I have to go to india in 1 week of April it’s too much don’t know how much long have to wait but I have planned and if e mail comes just respond not currently present in Canada and inform when returning good luck

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Maxxiee i think youll get yours soon E0027 and E0028 seems to be moving. E0026 on the other hand :mad:
I don't think so, no one has touched my file since ages. I did send a complaint today putting the officer id# in the complaint as per my gcms notes. But the problem is now they will work on it and then send me pfl saying you're outside Canada lol. I can't stay here more. But if they ask me to come back, they will again throw my file in backlogs to be touched after 2-3 months and then another 3-4 months for ecopr and pr card. This is a pain in the ass. Atleast I appreciate US way of dealing things, super fast visas. And you get 3 months post graduation to find work in your field of study or goodbye. Atleast this way your resume and years of life and career are not wasted trying to work your way to get a pr. Just the money is gone, which can be earned later on. But how can you redeem several years of your life years wasted? Like how they do in Canada?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
mine too is E0027 I have to go to india in 1 week of April it’s too much don’t know how much long have to wait but I have planned and if e mail comes just respond not currently present in Canada and inform when returning good luck
Thank you, I am planning to go around same time back home

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Has anyone received an email detailing the documents required to add a spouse? I spoke to an agent today and he said he would send me an email but I haven't received anything yet

Reactions: Paurvi

Skaur37

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Has anyone received an email detailing the documents required to add a spouse? I spoke to an agent today and he said he would send me an email but I haven't received anything yet
you should have stayed on call while he was sending the email.. This is how I got the email when i added my spouse.

Reactions: kagawa

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
For anyone who wants to add a spouse, these are the docs you need to submit via a webform;

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Now I don't know what to do. Mine was E0027 too. I want to go home for sometime, can't come soon. I don't want to wait more because I don't have job for long here and can't go on like this either.
A friend of mine lost his parents when he was about to get the cards. He went back home and was able to manage someone to pick up the mail and sent it to his home country.

I understand your frustration, but we never know… maybe you are close now. I would return if someone is extremely sick, otherwise you will return to the back of the f# list. Probably you will not enjoy your time back home and it will make the worst experience ever instead of remarkable

Reactions: T0pubo and kagawa

Preet Patel

Mar 8, 2023
few people on Facebook are getting GU, few of them ADR and show one or two Approval from 14 July. Finger crossed let’s hope they keep continuing to work.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
A friend of mine lost his parents when he was about to get the cards. He went back home and was able to manage someone to pick up the mail and sent it to his home country.

I understand your frustration, but we never know… maybe you are close now. I would return if someone is extremely sick, otherwise you will return to the back of the f# list. Probably you will not enjoy your time back home and it will make the worst experience ever instead of remarkable
Mayne this bloody IRCC already got 2 fkin years to process the pr. They’re able to process pr for fsw in under 6 months but not the ones who rinsed their asses here for years