+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Paak

Mar 21, 2022
Hi, Everyone. To start off I want to say thank you to the owner of this page and everyone who shares their story and takes the time to reply to threads and questions. God bless you.
I just received my PR confirmation Portal.
Applied Steam B - Non-healthcare
2 July 2021 - 0028...
Several ADR Request
Medical and Police Reports were requested again in Feb
2 ghost updates within a week, the latest yesterday. Today I got the portal confirmation but nothing is passed in my portal.

Last edited:

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, Everyone. To start off I want to say thank you to the owner of this page and everyone who shares their story and takes the time to reply to threads and questions. God bless you.
2 July 2021 - 0028...
Several ADR Request
2 ghost updates within a week, the latest yesterday. Today I got the portal confirmation but nothing is passed in my portal.
FYI, I was a student in my final course when I applied just for those who applied as students.
Big congratulations

Reactions: Paak

Tush0110

May 21, 2018
2 July 2021 - 0028...
Several ADR Request
FYI, I was a student in my final course when I applied just for those who applied as students.
Congratulations

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My back ground check is in progress for 2 months with security not started. I have applied July 5, will GCMS or CBSA notes will help me check what is the issue? Which notes to specifically apply?
Cbsa notes will be quicker but gcms notes will give you details

Reactions: hello2018

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Same for me.

Medical passed Sep 28, 2022. No update after that. I called IRCC this morning. Nothing has changed. Criminality and Eligibility in progress and security has not started.
Muhfkas have not even started eligibility & security for me & my criminality is in progress since Feb 2022 & its due date was feb 2023 still whoever the lazy fk is handling hasn’t even finished it in 1 year WTF!!!

Also no one touched the file since several months as per agent & 1 agent had put in note around 1.5 month back for officer to review as no one touched file since several months. Still that asshole hasn’t touched it. I am going to launch an official complaint against these officers in a few days

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
2 July 2021 - 0028...
Several ADR Request
Hi can you share why they requested medical & pcc again? Did you visit home? For how long?

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Muhfkas have not even started eligibility & security for me & my criminality is in progress since Feb 2022 & its due date was feb 2023 still whoever the lazy fk is handling hasn’t even finished it in 1 year WTF!!!

Also no one touched the file since several months as per agent & 1 agent had put in note around 1.5 month back for officer to review as no one touched file since several months. Still that asshole hasn’t touched it. I am going to launch an official complaint against these officers in a few days
you would expect all this to be done in a shorter period of time since they asked for a police clearance report too in the checklist

epic_within

May 13, 2021
After being here for long long and checking out many peoples' timelines, I probably can say that this is an officer issue. They are different and work in different pace. Like my case did exactly go per times lines of CherAmie , ABTPG, inderpreet_kaur amd few more, yours probably is assigned to a lemon...a bitter one.
While I agree that IRCC is taking longer processing time than necessary, the people you mentioned are June applicants while maxiie applied on July 16 (same as me) iirc so it doesn't make sense to compare the timelines.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherAmie