+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Anybody faced the same?? i am scared ,i am travelling next month....is it possible i can enter without PR card?
To renter Canada you will need your PR Card or a PRTD. An eCOPR is not a travel document. I would respond by email to one of the last PR emails you received indicating that you are concerned that your PR card may be missing as it did not arrive with the others and let them know your travel dates.

Review the following if you want to get a PRTD:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5529-applying-permanent-resident-travel-document.html#

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Any update for healthcare workers? There is nothing after the request of medicals back in October ?
Same for me.

Medical passed Sep 28, 2022. No update after that. I called IRCC this morning. Nothing has changed. Criminality and Eligibility in progress and security has not started.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I would first request that UPS put a trace on your mail. Sorry, I don’t know anything about replacing a passport from India but I would ask the Consulate General of India (in Toronto) for assistance and/ or at least start by following this message posted on their website:

“For any queries related to Visa, Passport, OCI, Surrender Certificate and Police Clearance Certificate, please call BLS helpline at +1 289 498 1320. In case of death of immediate family members, for visa/passport services please call/message/WhatsApp at +1 647 6684108 (This number is available after office hours only).” Best wishes!
Hi I received it yesterday. Thank GOD

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I would wait until Tuesday or call Canada post customer service. I’m not sure about Indian, but my son’s passport was issued in less than one week. I would add the Airbnb address and let the landlord aware of your situation. I did that when I had to apply for my study permit
Gotit! I had made around 30+ calls as it was my important doc like passport lol. Ticket was opened too but after reading articles I was feeling hopeless but thanks to the prayers it arrived finally.

Last edited:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
After being here for long long and checking out many peoples' timelines, I probably can say that this is an officer issue. They are different and work in different pace. Like my case did exactly go per times lines of CherAmie , ABTPG, inderpreet_kaur amd few more, yours probably is assigned to a lemon...a bitter one.
Indeed I got an asshole of an officer working on my file both for criminality and overall

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Savreet kaur

Sep 8, 2018
BRO ANY APPROVALS TODAY ? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH E0026 applications
Mine also starts with E0026 applied on July 14
Aor June 07 , medical passed Nov 2 , adr for schedule A on 28 feb , adr reverie started on 2 March ..,…… any idea how long it’s gonna take for decision?????? Please replyyy