+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

afoakwa1309

Mar 11, 2023
Thanks for your feedback.I have a valid visa, however my husband’s work permit and work visa have expired because his work visa&permit were tied to mine, which expired on December 31,2022. He has applied for a work permit extension since November 5, 2022, he was supposed to get a response on March 5,2023 but nothing has come through yet.
I had some same situation as yours, so I will try to give you some advices here, BUT I AM NOT PROFESSIONAL.

It seems that:
you have/had a PGWP visa, (Is it still valid now? what's your status now?)
and you deliver the TR to PR application under International Graduate stream on May 7th, 2021
you have 3 updates, AOR March 31 2022, ADR March 23, 2022, ADR August 26 2022
you received the email from IRCC that about the work permit extension in August, 2022. this policy said that the work permit will send to you by mid October 2022.

You have no PR confirmation also work permit extension right now.

About your PR confirmation:
It's a normal situation that you are still waiting, me too, there are lots of people still waiting for this stupid PR confirmation. Since it is a temporary policy so it has no guarantee processing time.
And you can not get the newest updated status from IRCC website.
You may try to call IRCC or try to get a GCMS notes from IRCC to have your app status. There are lots of people here are waiting for the background check, or some other results. Hopefully the worst situation is that all the TR to PR case would be done before the end of this year. If you try to read more pages in this thread, you will get some useful analysis and informations about it.
Then all we can do is waiting and with patient.

About your work permit:
IRCC fucked this work permit auto extension program. You have to help yourself right now.
I had the same situation, received the email from IRCC in August 2022, and nothing mail to me.
IRCC they really want to do some good things, try to save the money and time for those people need work permit extension under TR to PR program. But they did a super terrible thing if this work permit did NOT send to those already got the email. There is a guy that in this situation keep waiting and forgot maintain his status here. his work permit finally expired.
My previous work permit was expired on Dec 31, 2022, I contact IRCC in early December 2022, they said that they had send all the work permit in October 2022, if I did not receive it, then i am not qualify. WTF, if i am not qualify, why you IRCC send me the email?
I believe that there are lots of similar cases, like the situation of us. Because all my family health card, visa, CCB ... all depends on it. I submit another work permit extension case in Dec 2022, then I have to wait it, PR and work permit.

Seriously, We should sue IRCC about that, maybe later, together.

So what's your situation right now? you still have a valid visa here to maintain your status? If so, you can apply work permit extension by yourself. If not, I have no idea about that, it is better that find a real immigration consultant or lawyer.

Wish those helps. best luck.
How did you contact IRCC?

afoakwa1309

Mar 11, 2023
What is a GCMS notes and how do I access it? Kindly advise is there is a different way to contact IRCC either than Webform or the phone number which you only get to speak to a computer and not a HUMANBEING ‍♂.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hey guys,
What does ‘Eligibility Passed’ mean exactly?
does it mean that for the time being based on the documents sent it seems that I meet the eligibility requirements or that the officerhas Checked, reviewed and verified the documents and made the final decision that eligibility had been met?

thefallenstar

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Melbourne, Australia
NOC Code......
What is a GCMS notes and how do I access it? Kindly advise is there is a different way to contact IRCC either than Webform or the phone number which you only get to speak to a computer and not a HUMANBEING ‍♂.
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a digital platform used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for handling both domestic and overseas application processes. IRCC officers record their observations and concerns about applications within the GCMS system. While IRCC’s refusal letters are typically generic and lacking in detail, GCMS notes provide valuable insight into the reasons for a denied application.

You can apply directly if you are a permanent resident of Canada which will costs you $5 or you can use service providers to apply for you. For me, I have applied three times for GCMS notes and I have never had problem in receiving it in 30 to 40 days. Since I am not present in Canada or have any PR in Canada, I used gcmsapply.com to apply for GCMS notes. Costs around $6.

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have already got my ecopr on march 8. Last month I have also applied to PR through PNP program. How can I cancel that application??
I have not received aor for that application so how will I tell them to cancel that application?

Also, will I get the refund for that application??

please guide me if had same problem.

thanks

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a digital platform used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for handling both domestic and overseas application processes. IRCC officers record their observations and concerns about applications within the GCMS system. While IRCC’s refusal letters are typically generic and lacking in detail, GCMS notes provide valuable insight into the reasons for a denied application.

You can apply directly if you are a permanent resident of Canada which will costs you $5 or you can use service providers to apply for you. For me, I have applied three times for GCMS notes and I have never had problem in receiving it in 30 to 40 days. Since I am not present in Canada or have any PR in Canada, I used gcmsapply.com to apply for GCMS notes. Costs around $6.
My back ground check is in progress for 2 months with security not started. I have applied July 5, will GCMS or CBSA notes will help me check what is the issue? Which notes to specifically apply?

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
I have recently travelled back home during February. Do I need to tell IRCC about my travel and scan the passport sent to IRCC? I have came back to Canada it was 1 month trip.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020

Never saw this link. It’s not IRCC website. Seemed scam

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023
Hi Guys,

I have already got my ecopr on march 8. Last month I have also applied to PR through PNP program. How can I cancel that application??
I have not received aor for that application so how will I tell them to cancel that application?

Also, will I get the refund for that application??

please guide me if had same problem.

thanks
Anyone?