+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
I feel this sob is purposely delaying my file because even eligibility & security not yet started after 2 years. This has to be on purpose
After being here for long long and checking out many peoples' timelines, I probably can say that this is an officer issue. They are different and work in different pace. Like my case did exactly go per times lines of CherAmie , ABTPG, inderpreet_kaur amd few more, yours probably is assigned to a lemon...a bitter one.

Reactions: maxiie

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
Hello.
I give you my stats and ask for opinions

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

I registered on the tracker IRCC andI have 3 questions

1- ELIGIBILITY BIOMETRIC AND MEDICAL are in green completed for me. It means that it’s surely done ?
2- My partner has nothing completed on the tracker (not completed or not started). Is it normal to have such a difference between us ?
3- If I understand I only have remain background check. What does it mean exactly and how long should it take ?

hope some people would help me.

have a good day

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello.

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

1- ELIGIBILITY BIOMETRIC AND MEDICAL are in green completed for me. It means that it’s surely done ?
2- My partner has nothing completed on the tracker (not completed or not started). Is it normal to have such a difference between us ?
3- If I understand I only have remain background check. What does it mean exactly and how long should it take ?

have a good day
Hi, I think you should ask this in a different thread. This thread is focusing on TR2PR pathway, and we don't have IRCC tracker for applications.

Rupi123

Jan 12, 2023
Thank you @CherAmie
I got one more question my husband also got approval email do he also need to reply to that email??
Because i am principal applicant I thought he doesn’t need to reply

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello.

i’m AOR 15 fev
BIL 28 fev

have a good day
Bonjour Brunoman! ;)

I looked at some of your earlier posts and you and your partner are from France in Express Entry. This thread may not be the right place for your questions. It is for a unique special federal program IRCC implemented between May & Nov of 2021 called the TR to PR Pathway. Our situation is a bit different than other PR programs because it had unique eligibility requirements, a special application portal just for our program, and a variety of changing circumstances that have resulted in a rather non-transparent & unpredictable processing timelines as IRCC has been trying to 'catch-up' on what was initially suppose to be a 'quick' way of landing PR's already living and working in Canada as essential workers during the Covid pandemic. In other words, 'mon ami', our experience may not relate to yours. However, I will try to answer your questions:
  1. If those are complete in your GC account, then 'oui' they should actually be complete.
  2. It is not unusual, in our pathway, for people who applied on the same day to have widely differing processing times.
  3. Background Check can take awhile (many months sometimes) because it has many smaller steps that are sometimes done painfully slowly, in batches, with periods of inactivity in between them (Info Sharing, Security, Criminality, etc.).
Hope that helps. Bon chanceI

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jb24 and MMK2022

k05

Jan 17, 2023
Thank you @CherAmie
I got one more question my husband also got approval email do he also need to reply to that email??
you can include his details into one email from main applicant id. No need to send it separately.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you @CherAmie
Have your husband reply to the email with all of the requested info, but explain that the information has already been provided through your earlier email reply. Reference your UCI, Application Number and the day you responded so they can cross-reference, if they have to, and explain that you are providing it for clarity to make sure nothing goes wrong. Kindest regards!

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Application submitted: 16 July
603 days until today

1 year, 7 months, 23 days until today
19 months, 23 days until today

No update from IRCC, just an ADR for PCC.

Eligibility Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
Criminality in Progress

As per my GCMS notes. the due date was 9 Sept 2022 but still nothing.
Really depressing and getting more day by day.

Reactions: maxiie

TRtoPRJuly16

Mar 10, 2023
Hello,

I have been leaving in common-law (Not married) with my partner since I applied for TR to PR in July 2021. I have not included her in my application before, do you know if is possible or smart to add her now while I am still waiting for my PR?

Applied: 16 July 2021
Linked 2022-07-28
AOR 2022-07-28
Passed the medical exam 2022-11-10

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello,

I have been leaving in common-law (Not married) with my partner since I applied for TR to PR in July 2021. I have not included her in my application before, do you know if is possible or smart to add her now while I am still waiting for my PR?

Applied: 16 July 2021
Linked 2022-07-28
AOR 2022-07-28
Passed the medical exam 2022-11-10
Check if you & your common-law partner meet the requirements & that you can provide sufficient proof:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-determining-spouse/assessing-relationship.html

If you believe you meet the requirements for common-law, send a webform with proof of your common-law relationship (they may ask for more) and ask for her to be included. Or, get legally married & provide a webform with the marriage certificate, and ask to add her to your application. Waiting to sponsor her later under a Spousal application will require the same proof and take longer, so depending on your personal preferences & timelines, you may want to do it now. Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Application submitted: 16 July
603 days until today

1 year, 7 months, 23 days until today
19 months, 23 days until today

No update from IRCC, just an ADR for PCC.

Eligibility Not Started
Security: Not Started
Medical Passed
Info Sharing: Completed
Criminality in Progress

As per my GCMS notes. the due date was 9 Sept 2022 but still nothing.
Really depressing and getting more day by day.
Chin up! July is looking like it's moving into the sweet spot along with the last of the May 6/7 IG's.