+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

k05

Jan 17, 2023
Hey,
Did you get any ghost update recently m
No, actually I don't have access to my GCkey. its with my representative. I am checking my PR portal for update. one of known received his PR card today @11. he received his Copr on Feb 4th. Hoping we all will get it soon as well.

Reactions: User740

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
I do not know how they work but i have gotten 2 gcms notes (the same) for 2 different requests this week. I am also getting webform responses from the, mostly generic stating that we are working on applications and so on.

is that happening to everyone? or is it something that someone works on my file more than before :)
I got copy past...same notes today from november 2022

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
No, actually I don't have access to my GCkey. its with my representative. I am checking my PR portal for update. one of known received his PR card today @11. he received his Copr on Feb 4th. Hoping we all will get it soon as well.
Just a suggestion. Try creating own account with email. Then link pr card application. I hope it works

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
I got copy past...same notes today from november 2022
mine are different, the one i ordered through the getgcms notes are 30 pages without blank pages, but the other which i got from the gov email have blank pages which seems that they've deleted the notes and info on them that i am not supposed to see.

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Hi Guys, Can you please help with the below:

On Facebook, I saw some people posting that in stream B, full-time 40 hours are considered 30 hours, and part-time 20 is 20. Is it true?

Also When I posted my application, I worked in 2 different companies and both gave me letters of employment with different NOC. While I have received my GCMS notes, they have only mentioned one NOC and another is missing.
I am just confused about, whether this could create any problems or not.

magzyboo

Mar 3, 2023
Hey guys! I applied on the international student TR to PR on May 7th, 2021...... is anyone still waiting???? this is torture. Btw I have dependants and a spouse too.