>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just got my 2nd set of GCMS notes that I had requested in December.

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
I just got my 2nd set of GCMS notes that I had requested in December.

I do not know how they work but i have gotten 2 gcms notes (the same) for 2 different requests this week. I am also getting webform responses from the, mostly generic stating that we are working on applications and so on.

is that happening to everyone? or is it something that someone works on my file more than before :)

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I do not know how they work but i have gotten 2 gcms notes (the same) for 2 different requests this week. I am also getting webform responses from the, mostly generic stating that we are working on applications and so on.

is that happening to everyone? or is it something that someone works on my file more than before :)
exactly I got my 2nd set of cbsa notes too few days back and responses to webforms etc. I think now they might be taking on getting rid of tr to pr. fingers crossed.

Reactions: jihad88

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
exactly I got my 2nd set of cbsa notes too few days back and responses to webforms etc. I think now they might be taking on getting rid of tr to pr. fingers crossed.
after 2 years of silence, i get those emails! yes, lets hope for the best!

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My file is stuck in Whitehorse that's why the delay, I wish it was at Calgary instead

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
they have reduced the size of gcms notes too. I am not sure whether because of their backlogs and workload that they didn't invest time like past. My 1st gcms notes was I think almost 40 pgs or so and this one is just 13 pgs

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
they have reduced the size of gcms notes too. I am not sure whether because of their backlogs and workload that they didn't invest time like past. My 1st gcms notes was I think almost 40 pgs or so and this one is just 13 pgs

Mine is 30 pages, some of the pages are blank though. my main office is whitehorse but the secondary is Calgary

k05

Jan 17, 2023
Finally!!!! Got my pr card approved and mailed update in my account. Thank you everyone for support.
Congratulations. i received my CoPR on Feb 9th. could you please tell me if you received any email from IRCC regarding PR card posted or any update on PR portal. As for me it still shows photo in Review.

Reactions: Jb24 and User740

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Congratulations. i received my CoPR on Feb 9th. could you please tell me if you received any email from IRCC regarding PR card posted or any update on PR portal. As for me it still shows photo in Review.
Hey, I received CoPR on 8th Feb. Mine PR Portal also says under review, but GCKey account says its mailed.
Just link your PR Card application with GCKey.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi, i got update in account yesterday and got email today. Im not able access the pr portal now after approval.

now I am able to access. Still shows photo in review

daRRell6244

Jan 27, 2023
Hey,
Did you get any ghost update recently m