+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kakarania

Mar 1, 2023
I have submitted my TRV application on the 22nd of February from inside Canada. I fear my application wouldn’t be approved in time! My flight is after 2 months. My question right now is whether I can send my passport for stamping in India even if I applied my TRV application from inside Canada.

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
Finally got the approval email after almost 2 years. Here’s my timeline:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022
Medical: Passed Nov 30, 2022
Background check: Passed Nov 30, 2022
PR Approval E-mail: March 1, 2023 around 5pm - Sent a reply immediately

Funny thing is, I can’t even feel as excited as would imagine I would feel, I just feel relieved . The way this whole program is handled is just truly outrageous.

I hope everyone gets their answer soon and be over with this super stressful phase in our lives.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Finally got the approval email after almost 2 years. Here’s my timeline:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022
Medical: Passed Nov 30, 2022
Background check: Passed Nov 30, 2022
PR Approval E-mail: March 1, 2023 around 5pm - Sent a reply immediately

Funny thing is, I can’t even feel as excited as would imagine I would feel, I just feel relieved . The way this whole program is handled is just truly outrageous.

I hope everyone gets their answer soon and be over with this super stressful phase in our lives.
Congrats and all the best for you!! l need to find something to distract me. Since I got the ADR my anxiety is dragging me down (only one week - I cannot imagine how hard could be if I got this last year). I just wanna this nightmare be over.
I made a mistake on the Schedule A, sent a new one Monday morning. Got one automatically reply and today another one saying they attached to my application. I hope this is a good sign

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Anyone still waiting for July 5 stream B approval email? I feel like I am only one stuck with background check. It has been almost 1 months still no update.

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
Congrats and all the best for you!! l need to find something to distract me. Since I got the ADR my anxiety is dragging me down (only one week - I cannot imagine how hard could be if I got this last year). I just wanna this nightmare be over.
I made a mistake on the Schedule A, sent a new one Monday morning. Got one automatically reply and today another one saying they attached to my application. I hope this is a good sign
It is a good sign I would say. ADR is usually followed by a completion of eligibility as far as I can tell from my experience. I know it’s not as easy but keep your head clear and try to focus on building your career and personal life. I hope you hear back soon my friend.

• Love
Reactions: MMK2022

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
I have submitted my TRV application on the 22nd of February from inside Canada. I fear my application wouldn’t be approved in time! My flight is after 2 months. My question right now is whether I can send my passport for stamping in India even if I applied my TRV application from inside Canada.
It will be issued within 1 month I got in a month

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
Guys what does eligibility passed really mean?
Does it mean that the stream you applied for was correct and the info that you provided to support it was sufficient, and you are eligible to receive PR under that?

Timcarey

Mar 1, 2023
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Toronto
PLEASE URGENT HELP

Hello everyone, i am from Nigeria applying for a canada student visa, i got a PFL stating: Specifically, I have concerns that you owe $670 to the crown with regard to your application V338145284. Please provide your explanation and payment. You can contact Collection Services at 1-888-448-4426 or by email to: IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown- DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,

This error and act is made by my friend who helped me with paying the biometric fee for canada visiting visa in year 2020 for me, my wife and the kids which i did not get any decision from ICC , i am been told to pay this money back which i already did and i sent ICC letter of explanation on what really happened without lies, i also did back my letter up with the little evidence i could gather and i also attached a proof of refund my so called friend paid back with him stating in the transaction that the money is meant for refund or canada fee he received from me.

However i also submitted bank statement of 2020 showing when i made this payment to my friend in local currency, i managed to submitted a copy of Interpol police report stating i have no criminal records. What are my chances of getting approval ? Its been 3 weeks now without response, i am so worried of what the outcome might be.

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
PLEASE URGENT HELP

Hello everyone, i am from Nigeria applying for a canada student visa, i got a PFL stating: Specifically, I have concerns that you owe $670 to the crown with regard to your application V338145284. Please provide your explanation and payment. You can contact Collection Services at 1-888-448-4426 or by email to: IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown- DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,

This error and act is made by my friend who helped me with paying the biometric fee for canada visiting visa in year 2020 for me, my wife and the kids which i did not get any decision from ICC , i am been told to pay this money back which i already did and i sent ICC letter of explanation on what really happened without lies, i also did back my letter up with the little evidence i could gather and i also attached a proof of refund my so called friend paid back with him stating in the transaction that the money is meant for refund or canada fee he received from me.

However i also submitted bank statement of 2020 showing when i made this payment to my friend in local currency, i managed to submitted a copy of Interpol police report stating i have no criminal records. What are my chances of getting approval ? Its been 3 weeks now without response, i am so worried of what the outcome might be.
It’s wrong forum. Here is TR to PR

Reactions: maxiie