+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hi! I got my PR email confirmation today. I have a question I have a trip planned for the end of March. I am not sure if I should i reply letting them now about my situation. I don't know how long is taking to get the PR card and I think I am not able to travel once I receive Ecopr. Any suggestions?
Good Morning and Congtats, Please what is your timeline?

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
TR TO PR
I submitted my file may 6,2021.I got my AOR june 2022. I got my medical update july 2022. No update until 28 january. I got additional interview scheduled on feb 27,2023. Today, I went for interview today. They asked me so many questions about my eligibility. Hoping for postive reply
Did you get called from the IRCC number or did they sent you an email for the interview request? And can you please share what questions they asked?
hopefully you will hear something great soon!

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone has file number starts with E0022. Can you pls share their timelines ?

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Please help someone… can I use a police certificate from 2021? PCC ADR was requested but while trying to upload it it says the expiry date must be greater than today

jayzzz1997

May 18, 2022
Please help someone… can I use a police certificate from 2021? PCC ADR was requested but while trying to upload it it says the expiry date must be greater than today
I dont think PCC provides any expiry date, Just write a date one year after the issue date and submit it, This should work since you didnt leave canada after receiving the current PCC.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I just got Update in my GCKey account about my card being approved and mailed today. CoPR was issued on 8 Feb
Hey,

After receiving your eCOPR, how many did it take for you to be able to link your PR card application? Also, what combination did you use?

I got my eCOPR on 23rd Feb, but still unable to link the application. I used the UCI and Family Name combination to log in.

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
I dont think PCC provides any expiry date, Just write a date one year after the issue date and submit it, This should work since you didnt leave canada after receiving the current PCC.
the issue I am having is that it says the expiry date of the document must be greater than today’s date. Do I use today or tomorrow’s date considering it’s more than a year already?

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Hey,

After receiving your eCOPR, how many did it take for you to be able to link your PR card application? Also, what combination did you use?

I got my eCOPR on 23rd Feb, but still unable to link the application. I used the UCI and Family Name combination to log in.
Hi, I linked my file on 15 feb, ecopr was on 8 feb. I used same combination UCI and family name.

Reactions: sharma.a