+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Victoria2244

Sep 5, 2021
Congratulations to your friend & hopefully to you too, soon! Can you share your full timelines please?
My timeline
Stream B non-essential health care E0027
Application sent -July 2021
AOR- June 2022 linked my application
ADR- Jan 2023 (Schedule A) and medicals passed
Now waiting for an update. Applied for GCMS notes In Feb.

My friend’s timeline
Same stream stream B E0026
Applied- July 2021
AOR-March 2022 and linked to IRCC account
ADR- May 2022
2nd ADR-Jan 2023 for schedule A
Pr approval email- February 2023

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
My timeline

My friend’s timeline
Applied- July 2021
ADR- May 2022
So you and your friends applied at the same time but your application No. starts with 0027. IRCC does work in a mysterious way.
I hope you receive your approval soon!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
So you and your friends applied at the same time but your application No. starts with 0027. IRCC does work in a mysterious way.
I hope you receive your approval soon!
Yes! But not that mysterious, especially for our TR to PR pathway because we applied into a 'special' portal set-up just for our pathway. The application number doesn't get assigned until the application is downloaded/imported into the 'regular' GCMS system which happens a short-time before linking &/or AOR. It is first assigned a temporary number (with an X in front) and then when the AOR is issued, the X is removed. A temporary number gets you into the system, but the AOR can still be a day or many weeks later. Depending how they prioritized & selected their batches to draw down from the portal, a gap can be created between their file numbers (application date, file size, language, stream, dependents, etc, or other combinations of criteria over the course of many batched downloads). If you notice, Victoria & her friend's AORs occurred at different times reflecting a wide gap between their application numbers. Now, you might ask, why such a difference between AOR dates? Well that depends on many things, as I just said, however it looks like more recently they have tried to prioritize applications from each stream, then application date &/or AOR, as opposed to processing only by application date (otherwise only IG Stream from May 6 & 7 would be done for quite some time because they were the largest group). It also depends on how long or how complicated the initial basic review was (not the detailed review, just the first admin overview to make sure that the application looked reasonably complete to proceed to processing), who got it, their workload, whether they were interrupted due to changing IRCC priorities (Ukraine, Afghanistan), new training, vacations, etc.

Last edited:

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023
Hey Guys,

just a quick question, How long do you thing IRCC takes to give you portal credentials after replying to PR confirmation email?

thanks

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hey Guys! I have been MIA- Any updates on approvals and PR cards so far?
How much longer are they taking for the PR card issue now!? I mean isn't 2 years long enough for us that now they are taking over weeks for the PR cards :(

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Is there a group/chat in this forum where I can check visitor's visa status thingy? I am waiting on my parent's visitor visa since august 2022 :rolleyes:
It was meant to be for my grad but now as I have already graduated and not even a single update from them for their visa.

Now that I have received my PR is there a way to hurry it up for the their visitor visa?

All the help and suggestions are appreciated and thank you! <3

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Is there a group/chat in this forum where I can check visitor's visa status thingy? I am waiting on my parent's visitor visa since august 2022 :rolleyes:
It was meant to be for my grad but now as I have already graduated and not even a single update from them for their visa.

Now that I have received my PR is there a way to hurry it up for the their visitor visa?

All the help and suggestions are appreciated and thank you! <3
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/visitors.8/

• Love
Reactions: helpneeded_please

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My timeline

My friend’s timeline
Applied- July 2021
ADR- May 2022
When exactly in July you applied? I am in e0027 series as well