+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Hopes4prasap

Feb 15, 2023
How do I update my status to married ? What document do I have to provide ?
Ideally you’d need to fill a webform to update that information if nothing has been requested from you yet.
Proof of marriage documents and any government accepted identification of your partner. I’d always say better more documents than less.

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
For anyone who received a work permit extension under the TR to PR pathway, is it similar to the PGWP? Does one get a physical copy? Also, does IRCC extend the TRV on your passport?

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
My friend applied on 28 june with inland spouse . She received a ADR on jan 5 but her consultant didn’t inform her . So on on feb 15 ,2023 somehow opened her gec key and found out she received ADR . They asked for PCC & spouse travel history document. But they had only given 7 days to submit .now its too late . Her consultant said she didn’t receive any email regarding adr .
What are options she has now .
anyone have similar experience or knowledge about it please share . Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
This is seriously ridiculous to see how we’re being treated. My friend applied through ce about 2 months ago and got his approval today. At this point, I am extremely disappointed with how we’re all being treated. I’ve spent 8 years of my life here and 2 of those were spent on edge checking the portal each day. I wish there was somebody in the system who made our voices heard by this crooked government… So tired of this suspense that’s hanging over like a black cloud…

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Good Morning Guys,

FINAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THE DAY HAS COME FOR ME AND MY SPOUSE

Got PR confirmation email today morning.

It was a long journey, some days were where I got depressed, loosened myself in the thoughts of I might receive it today, maybe next week, maybe next month, BUT it didn't happened till today.

This time period has tested me and my patience a lot but at last it paid me back.

Thank you for uploading your timelines, your thoughts, your ups and downs and your journey to everyone here.

Good luck to those who are still waiting.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Good Morning Guys,

It was a long journey, some days were where I got depressed, loosened myself in the thoughts of I might receive it today, maybe next week, maybe next month, BUT it didn't happened till today.

This time period has tested me and my patience a lot but at last it paid me back.

Thank you for uploading your timelines, your thoughts, your ups and downs and your journey to everyone here.

Congratulations!
when did you apply?

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Good Morning Guys,

BIG CONGRATS!!!!Please what is your timeline

• Love
Reactions: Waiting....

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
My Timelines is as following:

Applied under TR to PR (International Graduate) : 6th May 2021 (12,29pm)
Added Spouse: February 2022
Linked to GC Key; March, 2022
AOR: 21 April, 2023
Got ADR in May 2022
After that long silence
Medical Passed Again: 19 January, 2023
Visa Officer called me: 23th January, 2023
PR confirmation Email: 27th February, 2023 (POST BIRTHDAY GIFT)
Will Reply to email today

Thank You

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
My friend and I applied the same time just seconds apart and she just got her PR approval today. Still waiting on mine she received her AOR in March while I got mine in June
Congratulations to your friend & hopefully to you too, soon! Can you share your full timelines please?

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Good Morning Guys,

Congratulations

Reactions: aidinvm