+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Narender kaur

Star Member
Mar 3, 2022
THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF QUESTIONS LATELY ABOUT HOW DO OUTLAND APPLICANTS &/OR THEIR DEPENDENTS GET BACK TO CANADA. I KNOW THAT A TRAVEL PERMIT IS REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO CANADA BUT I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFIC STEPS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN IT OR IF IRCC WILL PROVIDE THESE FOLKS WITH INSTRUCTIONS AFTER THEY RESPOND TO THEIR FIRST PR EMAIL THAT THEY ARE OUT OF COUNTRY.

ANYBODY STILL OUT THERE WITH THIS EXPERIENCE? WHAT DID YOU DO?
On first email we need to reply that they are outside Canada and then they request to submit passport for stamp so that they can enter Canada that what one of my fried told but for sure as I too applied for my spouse and child . If I get info I will share

Reactions: kagawa and CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I am sorry about the brutal puns and a bit negativity but what to do. How long the patience would be tested, it's getting uncontrollable now

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF QUESTIONS LATELY ABOUT HOW DO OUTLAND APPLICANTS &/OR THEIR DEPENDENTS GET BACK TO CANADA. I KNOW THAT A TRAVEL PERMIT IS REQUIRED TO GET BACK TO CANADA BUT I DON'T KNOW THE SPECIFIC STEPS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN IT OR IF IRCC WILL PROVIDE THESE FOLKS WITH INSTRUCTIONS AFTER THEY RESPOND TO THEIR FIRST PR EMAIL THAT THEY ARE OUT OF COUNTRY.

ANYBODY STILL OUT THERE WITH THIS EXPERIENCE? WHAT DID YOU DO?
I'm in the same dilemma. Work permit and TRV expired. When I get PR, I don't know how I'll get back to Canada

Reactions: CherAmie

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
On first email we need to reply that they are outside Canada and then they request to submit passport for stamp so that they can enter Canada that what one of my fried told but for sure as I too applied for my spouse and child . If I get info I will share
So you're saying the principal applicant was outside Canada when they received PR and IRCC requested they're passport for stamping?

Reactions: CherAmie
Feb 1, 2023
Hi everyone. I’m posting my timeline below. Hope this help you guys. Thank you.

Stream B essential non health care

Applied on - 8th July 2021

AOR received - 7th June 2022

Biometrics received - 7th June 2022

Application linked - 7th June 2022

Biometrics submitted - 9th June 2022

Ghost update - 26th Jan 2023

Ghost update - 13th Feb 2023

PR portal/PR confirmation - 14th Feb 2023

COPR - 24th Feb 2023

(Location - Toronto, Ontario)

Last edited:

helloThere23

Jan 27, 2023
Hi everyone. I’m posting my timeline below. Hope this help you guys. Thank you.

Stream B essential non health care

Applied on - 8th July 2021

AOR received - 7th June 2022

Biometrics received - 7th June 2022

Application linked - 7th June 2022

Biometrics submitted - 9th June 2022

Ghost update - 26th Jan 2023

Ghost update - 13th Feb 2023

PR portal/PR confirmation - 14th Feb 2023

COPR - 24th Feb 2023

(Location - Toronto, Ontario)
Congratulations!! Seeing a lot of July 8, 2021 people getting ECOPR while I am still waiting for approval. hopefully, it's my turn soon.
Are any other July 8 people waiting?? Please share your timelines

ace51

Jun 1, 2018
TR to PR under essential worker application updates as of 2023

Hey Guys, how are you doing? I just want to share about my experience regarding this stream. This is only how I been through so please do not hate me. passed my application last July 2021. since then no updates and some of my friends said they they got the updates, do the biometrics etc... and soon they said they got their PR approval. Due to self pity and frustration I left Canada on April 2022 and on July 2022 I renewed my work permit and a few days later after that, I received an update to link my application. on October I got a renewal of my PGWP and comeback here in Canada on November and on December I got another update to do Biometric and as of February 2023, I received again an updates from IRRC to submit my 2020 NOA and paystubs, now I changed company and I don't have those paystubs anymore since we can only download it thru a portal which my previous company used. Now the company is not using it anymore, I tried to called them but they said they will do their best to give me a copy which I don't know when. Since IRRC ask me to pass the documents with in 7 working days, which is impossible for me to provide, so I just did a letter of explanation and attached those emailed conversation with my previous company.
does anyone had experience like mine? please i need an honest opinions since i been thru a lot of frustrations, those friends of mine saying that they got their PR already when I ask them they don't give an honest answers so i don't know if they really got their PR already or just bubbling. thank you and goodluck!

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Please can someone tell me what next,
I have received my eCOPR on 23rd of February and I received a letter called information letter on 22nd of February. What will be the next thing for my outland dependant because in the letter they mentioned 30days.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
This is the content of the letter.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You and/or your dependent must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Whitehorse IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation. STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;  Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,  Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence  Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number. Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.