+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know how to apply PP PGWP? Or have the weblink to it can kindly share with me? I need to apply to extreme my PGWP under TR to PR international student graduates stream. Thanks so much!
It is my understanding that you can apply for an “OWP under TR to PR” if you are in any stream from the 2021 TR to PR Pathway — IG Stream, Stream A (healthcare) or Stream B (non-healthcare). It should be good to Dec 31, 2024. See my answer above to @Ap dhillon. I don’t know a lot about the PGWP process, or how fast it is. Perhaps others can comment? Best wishes!

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I did that yesterday and I received automatic reply but surprised to see another confirmation email today
It could be a glitch/error but to be safe, answer it again and let them know that you received the email twice and that you are responding to make sure nothing goes missing.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
How do they verify if you're inside or outside Canada?
IRCC will know when and where someone enters the country, and when and where they leave the country by land and air through CBSA who can access biographic entry information on all travellers (including Canadian citizens). In the TR to PR Pathway, temporary policies are in place to ensure you cannot be denied PR just for being out of country. IRCC recognizes the processing has taken longer than expected & that not everyone has the resources or support to stay in Canada while waiting. If you get the PR email asking you several questions including whether or not you are in Canada, tell the truth — do not risk being caught in a lie. Best wishes!

Last edited:

kartik Sharma234

Jun 19, 2020
You need to review the fees you submitted with your application. I included the RPRF fee upfront with the application fees but it was not required -- it was an option. I paid $1,050 in full, so if your fee receipt is the same, you've already paid the the RPRF. If you only paid $550 with your application then you still owe the RPRF fee. The RPRF fee was $500 back in 2021 but as of Feb 2023 it is now $515.
Hello,

wasn't total amount deducted was $1135?

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
IRCC requested an updated Schedule A form for me and my dependent. The new version of this form is validated electronically so the slot I upload to doesn't accept scanned documents which means I can't combine the two documents together. they gave me one slot only so I can't upload both forms. What do I do?

MS_IND

Oct 18, 2021
Hello , please I received confirmation email yesterday which I replied and I am expecting portal login details but all I see today again is the same confirmation email as yesterday. Is it normal and do you think I should still wait or I should reply again to new mail?
Thanks
It's normal. I received my portal login six days after the confirmation mail. Be patient, you are almost there.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Today I got my first ghost update, my application starts with E002707. My dream in Canada is to wake up and not check my GCkey account. Once this happens, I will know that I have conquered!
same series, applied 2 days later.
I dunno sometimes it feels like they purposely keep delaying my file