+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ruby002

Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, just thinking to make a WhatsApp group for May 6 and May 7 tr to pr applicants. Let me know if you know any groups that's already there.
starting to get really impatient :(

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys ,

I am outside inCanada and I just received pr portal request . Could you please advise ?
Did you already reply to the first PR email with the answers to these questions:

"In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.
As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):
If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email."

If so, when did you say you expected to return? You need to be back in Canada to complete the portal process (to upload your digital photo & provide your Canadian address for them to mail your PR card). If they have sent you your portal password/credentials, ahead of when you advised them that you would be back, reply to them that you are not back yet and confirm when you will be back in Canada. Then when you're actually back in Canada, let them know so that the portal process can resume.

Best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer