>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I received a PR confirmation email on Feb. 16 and provided the required information (see below) for myself and all family members (outland dependents) on the same day.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Next, I received an automatic reply from IRCC on Feb. 16 with this text: "Your application is in our virtual landing queue. Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files. We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization. Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries."

Five days have passed, and I'm yet to receive an email with the portal link and instructions to upload my photo. Is this delay normal or do I need to contact IRCC for updates? Please advise.
not sure what high volume of files they are talking about. Only this stream is neglected completely. Otherwise every other week they are inviting 10k-10k IEC applicants.

• Sad
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Today I received another ADR:

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.
what do they mean by citizenship and resident document information?

Reactions: Jb24

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
I’ve reviewed my correspondence & can’t find 12. I read 6 months on IRCC’s website Re: PR photo specs at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html
  • Reflect your current appearance (taken within the last six months)
My portal says this:
"You need to upload a photo of ____my name___ taken within the last 12 months. We’ll use it to make their permanent resident card. Please upload a JPEG or PNG file. You may upload a photo from your computer or take a photo with your mobile device. If required, you can find out more about photo requirements."

shumsherv

Sep 29, 2022
same here pete
Anyone else checking there IRCC accounts every 10 minutes or is it just me?????

Applied on July 1 and still waiting :(
I don't want to lie, I have almost checked everyday just once though, since AOR on June 10th- 2022

Applied July 9th, 2021 Stream B- Non Health
AOR June 10th, 2022
BIL June 13th, 2022
Medical Pass June 24th, 2022
ADR for IMM5669 Feb 8th, 2022

I hope I hear from them soon, seeing many approvals lately.

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Good Morning I think you should apply for prtd asap because its 2 to 8 weeks processing time. Also Please can you share your full timeline on when you got AOR and approval email
Applied: June 12, 2021
AOR, Medical passed, Biometrics and ADR for PCC and payment receipt in May 2022
GU medical changed from passed to not required in September 2022
GU Medical Passed again in November
As per GCMS everything was passed by December 8, 2022 (Application ready for finalization)
Approval January 24th (replied same day)
PR portal on January 25th (updated address and photo same day)
ECOPR on February 10th (photo still in review)

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
dude just wait it out and then spend time at home for several months
I already booked the tickets so wouldn't be able to cancel it now (even if I can I doesn't want to because I just want to visit my parents and make them happy) and also have another plan for India in November or December. For now I have applied PRTD (hopes for best).

Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie