PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Hello Guys,
Posting my timeline:-

applied- 23 june 2021, stream b non health care
Aor-03 march 2022
Medical passed- 10 nov 2022
Adr- dec 2022( was missing something in background form)
Pr portal- 7
Ecopr-18 feb 2023
Waiting for pr card

good luck everyone whose waiting… they are processing files for tr to pr really quick now…
Congrats..any ghost updates?

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Guys,
Posting my timeline:-

applied- 23 june 2021, stream b non health care
Aor-03 march 2022
Medical passed- 10 nov 2022
Adr- dec 2022( was missing something in background form)
Pr portal- 7
Ecopr-18 feb 2023
Waiting for pr card

good luck everyone whose waiting… they are processing files for tr to pr really quick now…
You application numbers starts with 0022 ?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Okay so I have a case which is most probably normal but here it goes:
A few days ago my Work Permit got refused and I had to go through an agent to apply for it again.
It also has been more than 90 days since my graduation.
I also have a visitor visa which until my passport expires.
So, my question is if I’m able to flagpole for my work permit?
I have all the required documents for that.
It is unlikely that your visitors visa permits re-entry. What is your timeline & Stream in TR to PR Pathway? When does your visitors visa/passport expire? Why was it rejected & is your agent applying for the regular OWP? Or a PGWP?

If you applied for and we’re eligible for the 2021 ‘TR to PR Pathway’, you should apply for the ‘OWP under TR to PR Pathway’— a temporary policy to issue OWP to those still waiting for their 2021 applications to be processed. And you don’t have to leave the country to do that. It is good to Dec 31, 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

Pp0011

Feb 2, 2023
I got my GCMS notes 4 AM EST today, it's 30 pages long. Everything is in progress, they are not satisfied with hours of my work experience. I will submit an explanation letter with documents to see if that helps my case. It's long notes and seems that lots going on behind doors guys :) we do not see that. I am impatient too :) but it's what it's.
Steam A
Submission time: May 7 2021
AOR April 7 2022
ADR under review since 28 August 2022
Can you tell me the reason please, why they not satisfy with hours?
did you complete 1560 hours and 1 year experience or it was less?

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

semipiccolo

Dec 23, 2022
Just got PR Confirmation Portal email.
Replied with email and details.
Applied June 27 2021
AOR: May 2022
ADR: 22 Dec. 2022
PR: Portal request email today saying I have been approved.
E0026/ Calgary office.
Patience always gets rewarded. I am glad to be able to hold on for so long. Seeing everyone supporting eachother here really helped. So I thank you all, even ones who are frustrated, because it is human to have emotions.
My blessings to you all who are waiting.

Last edited:

semipiccolo

Dec 23, 2022
Question:

Once you get a PR Portal processing email.
Asking for email and current location.
Do you respond to the email? Or send the information via contact link ?

I responded to the email but am still unsure.

Appreciate the advice I know I am confusing myself

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Question:

Once you get a PR Portal processing email.
Asking for email and current location.
Do you respond to the email? Or send the information via contact link ?

I responded to the email but am still unsure.

Appreciate the advice I know I am confusing myself
You just need to reply to email. Just keep an eye on spam folder. I received my credentials in spam.

Feb 20, 2023
Thanks so much for all the posts so far and I feel tremendously empathetic for people that are struggling...
I wanted to share my timeline here since there has been substantial movement recently.

12:35 EST May 6th, 2021 - submitted my app (E0023~)

Sept 2nd, 2021 - AOR

2021 - 2022 - No substantial movement, but managed to actually link my bio in Oct
(They seem to have messed up my bio letter, and I had to submit my biometrics from another bio letter I received for my WP. This may have been a very bad idea as the system would automatically connect, but it wouldn't be considered as "added" until someone review my application.
I sometimes wonder if there is a trigger in their system that they would be notified once the criminality has passed, but for the criminality to pass, they would have to get my bio, a chicken and egg problem...)

Late 2022 - I notified them I've got married

Feb 2023 - Request letter for more info about my partner

Feb 2023 - Medical passed again.

During the past two years, I've contacted my MP numerous times, who was kind enough to enquire about the updates on behalf of me. Not too sure why I seemed to be the slowest among all of my friends in the same cohort. Maybe I have worked for the OPS and a tech startup in the US before as an intern. (Frankly I wasn't too sure how to report on the internships for this application. It would be easier to count towards education for EE, but I put in the titles and locations for the TR2PR app as I didn't want to leave any gaps.)

I wasn't able to make it back to my grandpa who declared medical emergency several times last year, and passed away after my father whispered the grandchildren wouldn't be able to make it back into his ears. I've cried and screamed and punched into my pillows so many times because of guilt, anger and confusion. Now I somehow made peace to myself and hope this nightmare would end soon for everyone that's reading this and still anxiously waiting.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Just got PR Confirmation Portal email.
Replied with email and details.
Applied June 27 2021
AOR: May 2022
ADR: 22 Dec. 2022
PR: Portal request email today saying I have been approved.
E0026/ Calgary office.
Patience always gets rewarded. I am glad to be able to hold on for so long. Seeing everyone supporting eachother here really helped. So I thank you all, even ones who are frustrated, because it is human to have emotions.
My blessings to you all who are waiting.
BIG CONGRATS. Please when was your AOR date in May and what province did you apply from

MariaPerla

Jan 18, 2023
Since we don’t know why your file was sent for review, if you are concerned that your TR to PR may get rejected, keep proceeding with the EE PR. You are permitted to have more than one application in process. Keep checking your junk/spam folder to to make sure nothing from IRCC ends up there. Best wishes!
Thank you so much!