+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Just got an approval through EE. Got the decision in ~3 months (applied on 11th Nov '22). Could not have asked for more before a long weekend!

Maybe, I was never destined to get the PR through TR to PR Program. Submitted on 6th May '21 and got an AOR on Jan '22, but it went nowhere.

Could not apply for SOWP through TR to PR Program (because my PGWP expiry was > 4 months). However, I applied the usual SOWP and got the result within 3 weeks!

Wow, maybe TR to PR Program was there just to keep me hopeful and sane (since draws were not happening under FSW/CEC). I was a bit stressed as my PGWP was about to expire in July '23, but glad I eventually got the outcome I was looking for.

For everyone eligible through PNP/EE/other programs, I would highly recommend to apply through them. Also, the SOWP helped me bring my spouse to Canada sooner than the TR to PR one would have got her. Seriously, I do not get the point of family reunification if one has to wait months (or even year(s)) to be with their spouses.

It's time for me to see how can I withdraw my TR to PR application and get a refund for all the additional payments I did.

Good luck to everyone!

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Congrats! Please what is your timeline
Applied on June 6, 2021
Stream: essential worker non health
AOR: - May 9, 2022
1st Adr: May 9, 2022 (pr receipt and a copy of dependent's passport)
2nd Adr: September 16, 2022 (Schedule A and Pay stubs)
Security, Eligibility, info sharing all passed on September 26 or so.
CRIMINALITY: In progress (Passed February 17, 2023)
Eligibility: - passed Security: - passed Info sharing:- complete
ECOPR: -..

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Hello all, I have a quick question. Can I use the same passport photo I used in my tr to pr application for the portal as well? Or do I need to take a new one? Thanks!

4clover

Feb 17, 2023
Just got an approval through EE. Got the decision in ~3 months (applied on 11th Nov '22). Could not have asked for more before a long weekend!

Maybe, I was never destined to get the PR through TR to PR Program. Submitted on 6th May '21 and got an AOR on Jan '22, but it went nowhere.

Could not apply for SOWP through TR to PR Program (because my PGWP expiry was > 4 months). However, I applied the usual SOWP and got the result within 3 weeks!

Wow, maybe TR to PR Program was there just to keep me hopeful and sane (since draws were not happening under FSW/CEC). I was a bit stressed as my PGWP was about to expire in July '23, but glad I eventually got the outcome I was looking for.

For everyone eligible through PNP/EE/other programs, I would highly recommend to apply through them. Also, the SOWP helped me bring my spouse to Canada sooner than the TR to PR one would have got her. Seriously, I do not get the point of family reunification if one has to wait months (or even year(s)) to be with their spouses.

It's time for me to see how can I withdraw my TR to PR application and get a refund for all the additional payments I did.

Good luck to everyone!
How were you able to have to PR applications at the same time, please?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello all, I have a quick question. Can I use the same passport photo I used in my tr to pr application for the portal as well? Or do I need to take a new one? Thanks!
usually it should be within last 6 months but who would know lol ;)

MS_IND

Oct 18, 2021
I don't see a response to your question yet, so simply state for each of your outland dependents who have never yet entered Canada:
7) N/A (have not yet entered Canada)
11) dd/mm/yyyy (date you expect to be able to bring your dependents to Canada)
Best wishes!
Thank you so much for your advice. It's really nice of you to respond to my query. Much appreciated

Best wishes to everyone!

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Your earlier photo is over 6 months old. These are digital photos and generally have 'metadata' recorded (among other data) including time & date that the photo was taken. Mine did. So personally, unless you know how to alter the metadata on your photo without raising suspicion, I would get or take a new photo. I don't know how strict they are but I do know that metadata is very easy to check. Best wishes!

Reactions: Lassky

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Your earlier photo is over 6 months old. These are digital photos and generally have 'metadata' recorded (among other data) including time & date that the photo was taken. Mine did. So personally, unless you know how to alter the metadata on your photo without raising suspicion, I would get or take a new photo. I don't know how strict they are but I do know that metadata is very easy to check. Best wishes!
good point but I have used older photos in some of the previous applications and it was just fine

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Jb24