+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

4clover

Feb 17, 2023
Hey Guys,

first of all thank you all so much for sharing your info.

applied: July 1, 2021
Aor: may 25, 2022
Adr for biometric: may 26, 2022 and account linked at same time.
January 9: medical got approved
Feb 9: GU

I called IRCC today and they told me

Eligibility: Passed

Medical-Passed

Info Sharing: Completed

security: passed

Criminality: In progress

After criminality is there any other process?? Do you guys know if there’s anything else that needs to be completed.

Thanks
We literally have the same timeline, although I got a Gu on Jan 09. Hoping to hear some good news soon

Reactions: Jb24 and CherAmie

Roudin

Jan 30, 2022
We literally have the same timeline, although I got a Gu on Jan 09. Hoping to hear some good news soon
I applied on July 1st too,

Got my medical passed again on Jan. 6,

ADR for schedule A on Jan. 8 and then an update saying we're reviewing the documents you provided.

After that, I got another GU around Jan 25,

After that nothing...

Two days ago I called IRCC and they said:

Eligibility, criminality, and security are under review. They said exactly the same status as I can see under my account.

I'm a bit stressed since the last GU seems it was almost nothing. Any thoughts?

Reactions: Jb24 and 4clover

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023

ADR for schedule A on Jan. 8 and then an update saying we're reviewing the documents you provided.

After that nothing...

Eligibility, criminality, and security are under review. They said exactly the same status as I can see under my account.

Don’t worry about it, Just call them again next week. Sometimes you get different information from different ircc call centre representatives. I think we will hear some good news next month, fingers crossed.

Peter365

Feb 10, 2023

After that nothing...

It’s good to find people with same timeline, is your application at whitehorse too??

4clover

Feb 17, 2023

After that nothing...

I passed medicals on June 10, then the update was removed because my medical had expired by then. I called IRCC multiple times, they told me an agent will contact me if I need to redo medicals but I got an update on my account with no email notification (GU?) on January 9. Since then, there has been no update

4clover

Feb 17, 2023
Don’t worry about it, Just call them again next week. Sometimes you get different information from different ircc call centre representatives. I think we will hear some good news next month, fingers crossed.
Every time I call, they tell me the same thing that's on my account. They claim they don't have any knowledge other than what's on my account. I was thinking of withdrawing and applying for EE but I get an error message saying I already have an application in progress.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Every time I call, they tell me the same thing that's on my account. They claim they don't have any knowledge other than what's on my account. I was thinking of withdrawing and applying for EE but I get an error message saying I already have an application in progress.
Do not withdraw. All signs are that you are very close. GUs are a sign that your file is being worked on. Read back on this thread to see how many people have received PR recently without any visible progress on their accounts. Best wishes.

P.S. You are permitted to have more than one PR application in progress at the same time but you’ll have to research it.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I received my PR confirmation email today, and I've a query: Regarding outland dependents, where should I provide information on the best estimate for the anticipated date of their entry to Canada: #7 Original entry date or #11 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?

Please advise. Thanks in advance

Note: My dependents will be entering Canada for the first time.
I don't see a response to your question yet, so simply state for each of your outland dependents who have never yet entered Canada:
7) N/A (have not yet entered Canada)
11) dd/mm/yyyy (date you expect to be able to bring your dependents to Canada)
Best wishes!

Last edited: