+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
lol I had worked with the Government in the past. You don't get to choose which file you want to choose, nor you can access files that are not allotted to you. But yes, there might always be a possibility about something like you are suggesting insider but I believe it would be very rare.
Hi @maxiie ,

Let me tell you an interesting thing regarding above. I got my TR to PR file number back in April 2022, AOR came from Sydney. Then just couple of weeks after my file was transferred to Whitehorse, I noticed a LINKEDIN profile view by someone working as financial consultant from Whitehorse ....who's profile showed that this person previously worked at government. I never attempted to search anything about whitehorse neither in linkedin or else....so it was, and it still is, how and why on earth someone with that background from Whitehorse should come and checkout my profile. For a while I thought may be that person could be a consultant researching my profile for same goverment IRCC to verify my history and employment, but in that case it is unlikely that the profile view would be not anonymous. So....I am not drawing any conclusion, but possibilities are always possibilities.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hi @maxiie ,

Let me tell you an interesting thing regarding above. I got my TR to PR file number back in April 2022, AOR came from Sydney. Then just couple of weeks after my file was transferred to Whitehorse, I noticed a LINKEDIN profile view by someone working as financial consultant from Whitehorse ....who's profile showed that this person previously worked at government. I never attempted to search anything about whitehorse neither in linkedin or else....so it was, and it still is, how and why on earth someone with that background from Whitehorse should come and checkout my profile. For a while I thought may be that person could be a consultant researching my profile for same goverment IRCC to verify my history and employment, but in that case it is unlikely that the profile view would be not anonymous. So....I am not drawing any conclusion, but possibilities are always possibilities.
factssssss. let them know. Some of these ircc officers more than likely have personal bias

Feb 13, 2023
I checked my application today and the current status said "Application/Profile updated" but there was no change (I also did not receive an email about it). I would think of this as a "ghost update" but nothing was actually updated.

Anyone know what this means?

**Info**
Stream B/French
Applied: Nov. 4th, 2021
AOR : Feb 7th, 2022
Document request: Feb 8, 2022
Documents received: March 11, 2022
Medical Passed: Feb, 2022
Medical Passed AGAIN: Dec. 15, 2022
Document request: Dec. 15, 2022
Documents received: Jan 9, 2023
Nothing since

Reactions: Jb24

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi @maxiie ,

that is just a basic human curiosity. Come on lol. Reviewing files of people you know is against the rule. And if caught, you could face repercussion depending on the severity - from disciplining and coaching, to termination, to charges (depends on the severity)

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
have they just stopped issuing any approvals recently? I don't think I saw any approvals for this week?
Next approvals till after Easter holidays guys...the timings seems to be going just the way aors were being issued....Those people who will get approvals in April/May will be cleared for ecorps in June/ July...Then the last batch of approvals will follow to be cleared just before end year....thats just the way it is...a slow process but we shall all get PR

kpsingh242424

Mar 10, 2019
Next approvals till after Easter holidays guys...the timings seems to be going just the way aors were being issued....Those people who will get approvals in April/May will be cleared for ecorps in June/ July...Then the last batch of approvals will follow to be cleared just before end year....thats just the way it is...a slow process but we shall all get PR
How are you so sure? If you are just guessing - I’d advise please dont.