+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi! what number do you call to reach an agent? thanks
Although there a few paths you can take in the voice mail queueing, I usually follow this:
  • 1-888-242-2100 -- then after introductory messages, enter 1, then your UCI followed by # -- then 1 to confirm your UCI, then select 1, 2, 0.
  • They open at 8 am in each time zone.
  • It often takes 15 minutes to an hour to get into the queue so be prepared to dial many times, and then possible wait on hold for another 30 minutes to an hour or more.
  • Some times you are given an option for them to call you back rather than sitting on hold. This has also worked for me in the past.
Best wishes!

Reactions: Lorena Marins

El_Jefe

Oct 5, 2020
Hello guys,
I got my portal credentials today but when i am uploading my photo, its showing warning that your photo may be too bright or too dark. But it is ok. I got a digital copy from london drugs photo lab. If anyone can help me
I had the same issue too, got my pics from London Drugs as well. I’ll recommend you download photo editor from the App Store…them edit the photos to the highest level of brightness….that’s what I did and error msg went away.

Cheers!!!

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
I had the same issue too, got my pics from London Drugs as well. I’ll recommend you download photo editor from the App Store…them edit the photos to the highest level of brightness….that’s what I did and error msg went away.

Cheers!!!
Thanks for your reply. I have increased the brightness and then zoomed to fit in the green circle and uploaded it. Then it didnt show warning. Now i have uploaded it and its showing in review with ircc. Hopefully it gets cleared out. Otherwise it will take more time.

Reactions: CherAmie

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I have increased the brightness and then zoomed to fit in the green circle and uploaded it. Then it didnt show warning. Now i have uploaded it and its showing in review with ircc. Hopefully it gets cleared out. Otherwise it will take more time.
Link your PR application GC Key. The photo never gets approved.

stella88

Aug 5, 2022
Hi all! After 9 months from AOR, I finally got the contact requesting resubmission of language test(I guess some parts weren't clear enough).
The letter says it needs handwritten signature but I guess it's a part of request letter format and I don't need to sign on the IELTS test result paper(It does have IDP rep's handwritten signature though)

Did anybody here resubmit language test result without handwritten signature and have no trouble?

Reactions: User740

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone,,,,, finally my timeline
Applied- 30 june 2021 , toronto at 1:30pm
Aor 15 march 2022
biometric 16 march

After long silence- ADR - jan 05,2023 , for paystubs for specific period for two jobs only even my one year experience accumulated three jobs . So I submitted all three jobs paystubs

submmitted doc - jan 12
Gcms applied - jan 13
Received gcms - feb 04 ,2023 - eligibility passed , criminally in progress since feb02 ,2021 , info - complete, security - not started , Due date - feb 12, 2023

bt gc account had no update
Feb 10,2023 - PR confirmation from calgary
Feb 14 - PR credentials- my valentine gift ❤
Ecopr - waiting
Thank u guys for helping
May god bless everyone PR soon

Last edited:

stella88

Aug 5, 2022
Hi all! After 9 months from AOR, I finally got the contact requesting resubmission of language test(I guess some parts weren't clear enough).
The letter says it needs handwritten signature but I guess it's a part of request letter format and I don't need to sign on the IELTS test result paper(It does have IDP rep's handwritten signature though)

Did anybody here resubmit language test result without handwritten signature and have no trouble?

I found out there is a signature section after uploading the file(electronic signature)! sorry to bother you guys.

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Although there a few paths you can take in the voice mail queueing, I usually follow this:
  • 1-888-242-2100 -- then after introductory messages, enter 1, then your UCI followed by # -- then 1 to confirm your UCI, then select 1, 2, 0.
  • It often takes 15 minutes to an hour to get into the queue so be prepared to dial many times, and then possible wait on hold for another 30 minutes to an hour or more.
  • Some times you are given an option for them to call you back rather than sitting on hold. This has also worked for me in the past.
Best wishes!
Thank you

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hello everyone,,,,, finally my timeline
Applied- 30 june 2021 , toronto at 1:30pm
Aor 15 march 2022
biometric 16 march

After long silence- ADR - jan 05,2023 , for paystubs for specific period for two jobs only even my one year experience accumulated three jobs . So I submitted all three jobs paystubs

submmitted doc - jan 12
Gcms applied - jan 13
Received gcms - feb 04 ,2023 - eligibility passed , criminally in progress since feb02 ,2021 , info - complete, security - not started , Due date - feb 12, 2023

bt gc account had no update
Feb 10,2023 - PR confirmation from calgary
Feb 14 - PR credentials- my valentine gift ❤
Ecopr - waiting
Thank u guys for helping
May god bless everyone PR soon
Congratulation!
May I ask which office you were when you received the GCMS on Feb 04, 2023

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
Best wishes!
Did you get your CoPR yet?