+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
Applied: June 11, 2021 [Stream B, English]
BIL: April 25, 2022
AOR: April 26, 2022
Medical Passed: June 15, 2022
Ghost Update 1: October 19, 2022 [Background changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."]
Ghost Update 2: October 25, 2022 [No changes]
Called IRCC: November 15, 2022 [Agent reported Eligibility Passed, Medicals Passed, Security Passed, Criminality in Progress]
Called IRCC: January 5, 2023 [Same as before]
Contacted MP: January 13, 2023 [MP replied back, same as before]
Ghost Update 3: January 25, 2023
PR Confirmation: January 25, 2023
Replied to PR Confirmation Email: January 25, 2023
Portal Credentials: January 27, 2023
In-Canada Declaration, Address Confirmed and Photo Uploaded: January 30, 2023
ECoPR: February 14, 2023

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
I'll have to throw in a special thank-you to @CherAmie. He applied a day before me so I was closely monitoring his progress to get an indication of progress in my application. It sort of worked, all my major updates are a day after his. So thank you.

Last edited:

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Also, in my opinion...next pr approvals will come after easter holidays....then they drag on for 4 months issuing ecorps and pr cards....then...the last approvals will be end year 2023....SO...basically only 3 times in a year do they work on tr to pr pathway applications....

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Hey everyone. I feel really really down and frustrated in waiting. All of my friends have already got their PR except for me. It is really affecting me mentally.
My timeline is IG stream 6th May around 9:00 pm PST.
AOR mid feb 2022. Haven't heard anything since then.
anyone on the same boat and timelime that havent got their eCOPR yet?
Bro its affecting me mentally as well..

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
For everyone waiting for their Permanent Residence approval, I have a few words of suggestion based on my personal experience:

1. Recheck your application and make sure it's extremely thorough. I had an LOE for every country I went to, including explanations on visa statuses on each country. I had scanned copies of rental agreements whenever there was a discrepancy in address of my pay-stubs, and I had attached both T4s and pay-stubs. I had even attached explanations on Schedule A whenever there were unusual visits to another country. If there was anything on my application that could have so much as raised an eyebrow, I had an explanation attached.

I probably overdid it, but I'm happy to say that I received no ADRs which could have slowed my application down. After I submitted my application, for the next 20 months there was no input needed from me whatsoever. Except for the time factor (which was massively stressful, no doubt), the process was smooth on my end.

2. Keep a backup PR plan. Express Entry, Provincial Nomination, anything. Ultimately, the process of getting a PR is not fully under your control and they aren't shy about how long it could take. Seeing that this could take up to two years since application, I'd even recommend redoing your IELTS, and reapplying for police reports. In the worst case scenario that your application is rejected, you want to apply for another stream without being held back by these delays. I was planning to do these all, but luckily I didn't have to.

Good luck and hope you'll all feel as relieved as I did the day I got that beautiful, beautiful email. It does feel as amazing as you'd imagine.

Last edited:

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
@Silhouette is right...for those guys eligible for express entry, PNP..etc...muscle up and fight for ur space in other programs...this thing called tr to pr seems like it will go on till 2025....the out look is not good at all....as for me I have to wait till May for OWP approval coz am on restoration with no work for now...

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Spoke with agent. I can’t believe they haven’t yet started eligibility & security yet like wth mayne?So many other files from July already have eligibility & security completed. This is really pissing. Atleast start it ffs, you can take time to process but even after almost 2 years you haven’t started with eligibility??? Ridiculous!

Hi! what number do you call to reach an agent? thanks

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Hello guys,
I got my portal credentials today but when i am uploading my photo, its showing warning that your photo may be too bright or too dark. But it is ok. I got a digital copy from london drugs photo lab. If anyone can help me